why not many deafies got at least act 27?

Jiro,

it is really strange...my unweighted gpa is 3.6 then weighted gpa is 4.0...how's the heck like that? what does college had do with weighted gpa?

it seems like 5.0 scale but my school always had 4.0 scale if not taken AP.

I'm sorry. it is a secret. only admission staff knows. sorry we cannot explain.

I'm sorry. it is a secret. only admission staff knows. sorry we cannot explain.

I remember cornell admission strict about enrollment criteria. Asked me about my course and gpa at school but not kind of grading system...

Why they can't tell me any college had do with gpa? Is can be tricky or what?

It happened at harvard. Then end up in admitted gallaudet did not have do with gpa but only tell requirement minimum gpa...if ap and honor, will end up in honor program is different from regular class.

Why did they interested in asking about honors before placed in honor program and honor society is harder than regular class I took at cornell. I heard few of my friends who were into honor society and join fraternity or impress themselves on resume...it is tougher then university can recongize them with something on degree instead of me cuz I am not intentioned into honor program had lots of work and others, manage classes and meetings are not easy, every administraive officer meeting with honor students like asked questions...

I remember cornell admission strict about enrollment criteria. Asked me about my course and gpa at school but not kind of grading system...

Why they can't tell me any college had do with gpa? Is can be tricky or what?

It happened at harvard. Then end up in admitted gallaudet did not have do with gpa but only tell requirement minimum gpa...if ap and honor, will end up in honor program is different from regular class.

Why did they interested in asking about honors before placed in honor program and honor society is harder than regular class I took at cornell. I heard few of my friends who were into honor society and join fraternity or impress themselves on resume...it is tougher then university can recongize them with something on degree instead of me cuz I am not intentioned into honor program had lots of work and others, manage classes and meetings are not easy, every administraive officer meeting with honor students like asked questions...

stop asking!!! It is a secret!!!!!!!! i cannot tell you. do you understand????? if you keep asking, they will put a mark in your file and put you on reject or waiting list.

stop asking. study for GRE now. you will be fine. do you understand? yes or no?

stop asking!!! It is a secret!!!!!!!! i cannot tell you. do you understand????? if you keep asking, they will put a mark in your file and put you on reject or waiting list.

stop asking. study for GRE now. you will be fine. do you understand? yes or no?

Yes

You told me that stop asking and I will need to study for GRE.

yes. you understand that GRE is hard yes. That's why it's hard to get into Ivy League. study hard for GRE and you will have a chance. it takes 2-3 months to study for it. start now.

yes. you understand that GRE is hard yes. That's why it's hard to get into Ivy League. study hard for GRE and you will have a chance. it takes 2-3 months to study for it. start now.

If I don't get high score on GRE, there is possible as not getting full scholarship to ivy league gauate school. Same as ACT I remembered...

If I don't get high score on GRE, there is possible as not getting full scholarship to ivy league gauate school. Same as ACT I remembered...

For tuition

no. it's not the same thing. GRE has nothing to do with scholarship. GRE is for admittance into graduate school. scholarship is separate. Once you get into any graduate school, then you can apply for any scholarship.

And GRE scores and undergraduate GPA are only two of the criteria the admissions panel looks at. They also consider field experience in your declared major, the number of organizations related to your area of study that you participate in, the number if academic organizations that you are a member of, and most of all, your personal biography that has to be submitted with the application.

Back