why not many deafies got at least act 27?

Gallaudet lets deaf students got at least 14 ACT score.

Yes, because the minimum requirement of ACT score is at 14, so therefore, students got accepted into Gallaudet. DUH.

focus on yourself for better or

funny-dog-pictures-cheeks-hurt.jpg

:lol: Love it!

I am 38 years old soon to be 39 and I refuse to act my age. I dont want to be snobby and a prude.

So? What is it to you? You need to take care of your own situation and keep your nose out of everyone else's. Go read a book.

mine is 35.

so what?

you know why?

how could cornell and brown accepted me? I should work hard to get at least 30.

it is not about gpa.

my gpa weighted is 4.0 and unweighted is 3.6

I am 38 and DONT WANT TO ACT IT!

If someone dared me and I was drunk enough, I will run around naked in public. :lol:

If I was drunk enough to get naked in public, I wouldn't be able to run!:laugh2: I'd have to crawl around naked.

mine is 35.

so what?

you know why?

it is not about gpa.

my gpa weighted is 4.2 and unweighted is 3.6

nvm

mine is 35.

so what?

you know why?

it is not about gpa.

my gpa weighted is 4.2 and unweighted is 3.6

If you are so freaking smart and have been accepted to so many schools, what the hell are you doing hanging around here annoying people? Go to class and read your text books, for crying out loud.

And who the hell as a 4.2 GPA? 4.0 is perfect.:roll:

If you are so freaking smart and have been accepted to so many schools, what the hell are you doing hanging around here annoying people? Go to class and read your text books, for crying out loud.

And who the hell as a 4.2 GPA? 4.0 is perfect.:roll:

I think Matajan wants Deaf people to get at least 27 on ACT, but Gally accepts Deaf people with their ACT scores of 14, which is sufficient enough for enrollment purposes.

weighted and unweighted gpa you know

it how calcuated at my school...it seems error

it is complicated.

Back