Why Menstual cycle?

TTT said:
I remember I had a female dog, and she only bleed a little bit.

But why us women bleed for 3 - 7 days??? Why are we wearing pads or tampons?

How come Horses, elephants, dogs, cats, and other female animals...
don't have to wear pads or tampons?

What is wrong with us? Are we deformed or something went wrong? :ugh2:

Animals are innocence!! Eve who was the one punish to give Adam tempter to eating the apple. Eve broke God’s rule. Therefore, all of us females are punish because of Eve. ;)

Sabrina said:
Animals are innocence!! Eve who was the one punish to give Adam tempter to eating the apple. Eve broke God’s rule. Therefore, all of us females are punish because of Eve. ;)

True, we are sinned because of this.

Sabrina said:

The bible didn't say what kind of fruit. But better to say "fruit" than instead of "apple".

ravensteve1961 said:
Men are not crybabies. Ever seen a NFL player cry when hes hurt? I seen women cry in pain when theyre in labor. I seen women cry in pain during sex. Men just get tired after sex they dont cry. :lol:

I did not cry when I was in labor and did not scream when I gave birth to my sons. I was having orgasim.

ravensteve1961 said:
Men are not crybabies. Ever seen a NFL player cry when hes hurt? I seen women cry in pain when theyre in labor. I seen women cry in pain during sex. Men just get tired after sex they dont cry. :lol:
wow. this evidence shows that you don't know what you are talking. So I am right after all that you failed several classes or even school :lol:

Originally Posted by ravensteve1961
Men are not crybabies. Ever seen a NFL player cry when hes hurt? I seen women cry in pain when theyre in labor. I seen women cry in pain during sex. Men just get tired after sex they dont cry.

I have seen loads of men who cry! You need to change your views Ravensteve

I hate this sterotype that men have to be all macho and never cry. While women are seen as a "crybaby" and too emotional.

jazzy said:
I did not cry when I was in labor and did not scream when I gave birth to my sons. I was having orgasim.

:eek: You kidding right? for the part of having an orgasm?

I :D am woman and I have a beautiful daughter! If it was not for period, I would not have my beautiful daughter! Women are the most wonderful human that provide their spouses, boyfriends, families, etc. a baby to love.

Instead of complaining about period, you should be proud of yourself as I am very proud of myself. When people say period is gross thing, I tell them, no period, no child/children to love.

When my daughter is older and get period, instead of moping around, I will get her out for a dinner at restaurant to celebrate womanhood.

TTT, I feel very sorry for you! Your self-esteem is very low, which; explains why you are the way you are.

TTT said:
That we are not like animals???

I don't think we should lose this much blood.

I know that the uterus has to clean itself out every month.
But if we don't bleed for 3 - 7 days...
what will happened, will our children be retarded or what?

We are not like animals, TTT. Our bodies are made differently so you cannot compare our menstrual cycles with animals.

I think you need to research on reproductive health online because you have misinformed ideas, such as if one does not bleed for 3 to 7 days, the kids could be retarded or not. If you looked it up, you will see that if women do not get regular periods, they may have a hard time conceiving. It has no relation to whether babies would be retarded or not - that is on genes, chromosomes, environmental factors and sheer flukes.

Off the point here ..TTT..but do you really have anything that you are passionate and positive about? Sometimes I really wonder about that and would rather see you posting positive things for once. I am sure that there is other side of you that you are not revealing. It is clear that you are a bright young woman so why not show that off more often?

umm

No... it is a joke... you don't get orgasm....

Well I have Treacher Collins Syndrome, and I got 50/50 chance
of having a TCS baby or normal baby...

I just wanted to know if the Scientists ever try to figure this out....

TTT said:
No... it is a joke... you don't get orgasm....

Well I have Treacher Collins Syndrome, and I got 50/50 chance
of having a TCS baby or normal baby...

I just wanted to know if the Scientists ever try to figure this out....

Where did u get TCS from? Ur dad or mom or relatives?

BlondeGirl said:
I :D am woman and I have a beautiful daughter! If it was not for period, I would not have my beautiful daughter! Women are the most wonderful human that provide their spouses, boyfriends, families, etc. a baby to love.

Instead of complaining about period, you should be proud of yourself as I am very proud of myself. When people say period is gross thing, I tell them, no period, no child/children to love.

When my daughter is older and get period, instead of moping around, I will get her out for a dinner at restaurant to celebrate womanhood.

TTT, I feel very sorry for you! Your self-esteem is very low, which; explains why you are the way you are.

:gpost: ...She said pretty much what I would have said, so there's no needed for me to post my opinion here....Well done Blondegirl! :ily:

Magatsu said:
I think Jazzy means that she is crying when she is having an orgasm.

MAGAPOO!! psst!! she wasnt crying!! she was CLIMAXING (having an orgasm).. while in labor and giving birth!! sheesh!

ravensteve1961 said:
Uh oh,,,Cherri cant stand making out. Maybe hes doing to hard and too fast :lol:

pssst!! you misunderstood cheri!! no one has an orgasm while in labor or giving a birth! which is why cheri found it odd and questioned jazzy.. sheesh.. i believe jazzy is just messing with the men's minds.. :rofl:

EDIT: or maybe she is just messing with TTT's mind?? :whistle:

Last edited:
downing said:
Well I know women do have PMS and I know men do have TOS.

Fig that out.

what the heck is TOS?? (tos in aol??)

but men do have PMS too!!! i am afraid to say it in here.. so MODS PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SAYING IT IN HERE!! :bowdown: because i call it.. AHEM!! >>> pre-masturbation syndrome..... :D

so therefore, MEN DO HAVE PMS TOO!! MIND YOU PEOPLE!! so please stop pointing fingers at the women!! :squint: :P

zesty said:
MAGAPOO!! psst!! she wasnt crying!! she was CLIMAXING (having an orgasm).. while in labor and giving birth!! sheesh!
I am a guy. I don't know about that but now I do. I must admit that I do know some about women but not that one. It is new to me.

sheesh, women! ;)

Last edited:
to Iced Tea

it is unknown how I got it. My gene mutated.

Back