Why Menstual cycle?

TTT

Reaction score
I remember I had a female dog, and she only bleed a little bit.

But why us women bleed for 3 - 7 days??? Why are we wearing pads or tampons?

How come Horses, elephants, dogs, cats, and other female animals...
don't have to wear pads or tampons?

What is wrong with us? Are we deformed or something went wrong? :ugh2:

TTT said:

Im sorry but this is the most bizarre question I ever heard in ages. We are not deformed or anything. We follow menstrual cycles as it is part of being a woman, not that we are deformed or anything - sheesh. We are not anything like animals.

Is that the only answer?

That we are not like animals???

I don't think we should lose this much blood.

I know that the uterus has to clean itself out every month.
But if we don't bleed for 3 - 7 days...
what will happened, will our children be retarded or what?

TTT said:
But if we don't bleed for 3 - 7 days...
what will happened, will our children be retarded or what?
then you will be impossible to be pregnant or get harder ot be pregnant... that why god made you woman so you can pregnant...

Think about this...

Women are pregnant for 9 months. Animals are pregnant for under 9 weeks. That would make sense with how long periods are.

The menstrual cycles are the nature's way of screaming at you to get pregnant and continue to punish you with the cramps, bloating, nausea feeling until you learn the association and get knocked up to shut the nature up. ;-)

It is our natural way to cleanse our ovaries. I mean, do you want some writhered old eggs clogging up your pipe? Little graphical, i know but hey-- be grateful youahve some kind of natural pregnacy test-- "I got my period? YAY! I AM NOT PREGNANT!" ;-) I mean, they don't have the product "EPT" 10,000 years ago.

Even more bizarrer question-- WHY do people drool while sleeping?? Cannot we just tape shut our mouths and for once not get drooled by a bedmate! :pissed:

In other words its called PMS! So deal with it.Im glad im a guy cause our dicks dont cause us to get in a bad mood.

ravensteve1961 said:
In other words its called PMS! So deal with it.Im glad im a guy cause our dicks dont cause us to get in a bad mood.

Unless you accidentally zip up your pants too fast.

ravensteve, do you know that women have a higher pain threshold than men? When come up to pain, we (men) are more crybabies than them.

And.. not all women are in bad mood when their cycle is up. You silly.

Magatsu said:
ravensteve, do you know that women have a higher pain threshold than men? When come up to pain, we (men) are more crybabies than them.

:rofl: and thats TRUE!!!! :lol:

Well my mother turns in to mrs hyde when she has PMS when shes not in a PMS cycle shes mrs dr jeckle.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well my mother turns in to mrs hyde when she has PMS when shes not in a PMS cycle shes mrs dr jeckle.

You wondered why? She lives with you, maybe that is the reason of her mood swings during her period. :giggle:

Magatsu said:

Very true... Well done posting.

Men are not crybabies. Ever seen a NFL player cry when hes hurt? I seen women cry in pain when theyre in labor. I seen women cry in pain during sex. Men just get tired after sex they dont cry. :lol:

VamPyroX said:
Think about this...

Women are pregnant for 9 months. Animals are pregnant for under 9 weeks. That would make sense with how long periods are.

Yes, but not all example about big animals like elephants, bears, cow, etc.

Last edited:
Magatsu said:

Well said!!! :D

TTT said:

Well animals and humans are different.

Simple is animals lick to clean themselves when they see their 'bleed'. They become more horny when they have their periods.

We (humans) live with it like this.

Back