Why is Oink Thread 'Ouch' Locked'???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes members PM the mods directly or report the thread. Other times there are arguments and the posts are deleted and thread closed. Generally we try to put a reason when possible but this does not always happen due to personal time issues or something else.

I am not aware of the direct reason that was closed so, wait for the other staff member to reply about it.

I am guessing that Oink did not counsel with his hog before making the thread. When the hog found out about this, there was some disagreement so in the best interest, the thread was locked.

I am guessing that Oink did not counsel with his hog before making the thread. When the hog found out about this, there was some disagreement so in the best interest, the thread was locked.

You mean the cat, not hog. ;)

Sometimes members PM the mods directly or report the thread. Other times there are arguments and the posts are deleted and thread closed. Generally we try to put a reason when possible but this does not always happen due to personal time issues or something else.

I am not aware of the direct reason that was closed so, wait for the other staff member to reply about it.

Oink has not posted any comment so maybe they did ask for the thread to locked.

you can't control no choice avoid irrelevent to people! you should be to respect to pleasure to people! we are nothing help!

Maybe Oink closed it himself.

Guessing some people just like to jump on the band wagon....I didn't participate because I know nothing of HA's and never wore one....

Maybe "Oink" had to go sloop the hogs?....:giggle:...and asked for it to be closed.

ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back