Why is Oink Thread 'Ouch' Locked'???

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
I do not understand why this thread is lock , oink it asking for support from us and I see nothing wrong with that! Oink I am not sure how old you're but is there anyway you can go to your family doctor and see if they can help you. I had this happen too and it's painful having the tubing cutting into your ear all day! If it was me I would take my HA off as soon as get home and tell your mother you're not wearing it at home until it is fix.

I was puzzled by the lock also. It would be nice if we were told why when threads are locked to avoid doing in another thread what caused a previous lock.

I was puzzled by the lock also. It would be nice if we were told why when threads are locked to avoid doing in another thread what caused a previous lock.

In that case in other threads I have seen where of Mod posts "Closed at request of OP".

What did you want to tell him? You weren't even a participant in the thread, so what are you worried about doing?

What did you want to tell him? You weren't even a participant in the thread, so what are you worried about doing?

See what I added the bold to in my quote.

See what I added the bold to in my quote.

I saw it, and that is what I am asking. Since you weren't a contributor, obviously you didn't do anything.

Or maybe you just like to cause trouble and point fingers.

Mods can take care of that too.

I saw it, and that is what I am asking. Since you weren't a contributor, obviously you didn't do anything.

Or maybe you just like to cause trouble and point fingers.

Mods can take care of that too.

That is correct Jane B never posted in oink thread so why is she questioning about it being locked.

That is correct Jane B never posted in oink thread so why is she questioning about it being locked.

I don't know why what I said is causing all this questioning. A simple matter of if we knew what caused this one to be locked I and all the rest of us could avoid doing what caused this one to be locked (or closed) in other threads.

Guessing some people just like to jump on the band wagon....I didn't participate because I know nothing of HA's and never wore one....

Maybe "Oink" had to go sloop the hogs?....:giggle:...and asked for it to be closed.

That would be my guess, and just asked for it to be closed. I'm not sure why another thread had to be made over that. *puzzled*

wwwwwhhhhhhhhoooooo ccccccaaaaaarrrrrreeeeeesssssss? :lol:

don't be like one of those people who wait in the aisle at ShopRite and going "OMG!!!" and start spamming people when you saw some gossip magazines/newspapers talking about a Bat Child or celebrity divorce.

Why what's up with bat child?

omg omg omg it's a baby that looks like a vampire found in some cave.

tumblr_m7wliqdR4A1qmyckp.jpg

They should do a follow up. "Where is bat child today?" Maybe he works on wall street?

They should do a follow up. "Where is bat child today?" Maybe he works on wall street?

Batman movies. he's a double for Christian Bale... and classic hit for Nosferatu movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back