Why i'm only person who see this way?

Taurus

Reaction score
ok, hope this dont offense to anyone because I'm just telling from my point of view and my opinions..
------
people always say something like this.. OMG.. how u survive without meats and dairy.. where u get proteins and blah blah like that..

I always say samething to these ppl who asked me like this almost everyday.. We the humans arent design to eat meat otherwise it isnt healthy for our body to break down meats inside of our stomach.. for example.. when we eat veggie and fruit.. they can break down easily inside our body and faster to go to bathroom. that is healthy way.. but when we eat meat.. it take few days for meat stay in body because it is too hard to break down.. that also cause the cancers and dieases happen to your body if u eat meats.. if u are meat eater and u are easily to get sick cuz it make ur immune system to go weaker.. ONly way to help to get away from sick.. eat veggie and fruit.. it also will help u to get away from doctors.. (i can say more about this but i just make it short)

then I easily find this very very annoy when ppl say that after I explained that... "well, I eat meat because animals eat meat too.. that's life" or something like that.. or "oh well.. meat is good protein and taste GOOOODD!" or "I cannot live without meat!"

Inside my mind.. Go ahead be stupid.. if u cannot live without meat.. get deal with sick.. dont complain "I'm sick.. i hate it.. ugh".. u made this choice.. I'm sick of hearing ppl saying i'm sick!.. yea i get sick very rarely.. but i dont complain.. or I find this annoy when ppl said.. it isnt fair that my mom or friends get cancers.. You or them made the choice... a wrong choice.. they have to deal with it.. cuz they made a choice to eat meat.. that's their problems.. Dont whine.. cuz this is how world works.. When I hear they said that they eat meat cuz animals eat them.. it make me wanna to say.. Dont talk about marriage.. dont talk love.. because Animals dont marry.. only few of them know meaning of love.. Second of all.. yes animals can eat meat while we cant because inside their bodies isnt same as ours.. they can break down meat faster than our bodies can.. meat are healthy for them but us nope..
--------
: ugh dont have enough of money for gas and i cant go :(
me: ride a bike
: dont have a bike :(
me: then u have two legs.. right? what are they for? dont be lazy.. WALK!
: ugh... i'm not going anyway..
me: ok, i'm going alone..
*grab things such as water bottles, phone, and else into my small comfort gym packbag*
*walked to Wal-Mart and get something I need and walked back to dorm*
: WTF!?!? no fair! u got them!
me: nah, it is fair.. you made the choice that u refuse to walk..
: fine, whatever.. how long u have been walking to there and back here??
me: *look at clock* oh.. over 6 hours..
: WTF? that's too long!
me: so? I like fresh air.. good exercise... instead of playing stupid video games or watching TV too much or else... Find something good..
: why u have to be so mean?
me: *change the topic*.. hmm do u blame ppl for global warming?
: YES!
me: oh really? u have a car.. u depend on car instead of walking.. I dont have a car NOR driving license ( i refuse to get license).. anyway u take HOT shower? i bet u do.. BLAME YOURSELF! u cause global warming! Heat is also cause carbon dixodie.. Global warming is taking alot of Carbon dioxide as much they can to ruin earth.. u ruin earth.. did u use washing machine in cold water? then put them in dryer machines to keep them try.. I used cold water and refuse to put them in next machines.. I hang them dry.. dryer machines cause global warming! and I also use cold shower everday.. cuz for "be green" (i can say more but i make it short).. now.. ask urself.. I'm mean person? but from what i see.. u are bad bad bad person.. u are murder for eating meat, cause alot of global warming and else.. i'm nice person to talk to u even u do bad things to world? how can I be so mean?
: *pissed off* HOW DARE YOU!
me: who? me? perhap u wont face the reality truth in this world..
: WHATEVER! dont talk to me *walk away*
me: *roll eyes* this is might be 1,089th stupid human I met so far.. *walked away*
----------
this is just two example How i feel. there are many more.. but i just decide to use two of them.. cuz they arent really much insult compare to things I refuse to tell..

I tend to agree, though not 100%.

Meat is necessary for some people, some of the time. I can't really go into all the possibilities right now. But me for example, I don't always have the time, or the money, to balance all my nutritional needs with vegetables alone. I also drink more milk because I have bone problems, and it is easier than finding calcium and such in other ways (plus I can get more of it, regardless).

I don't eat a lot of meat... in fact I rarely eat it, and when I do, it is usually small pieces mixed in with something else. I almost never eat one large piece, unless I have no choice and have to eat -something-.

I don't think a little meat in your stir fry once in a while is going to kill you (and it does taste good), but I do agree there are better ways than eating steaks every day.

Humans do have the necessary enzymes to digest meats, protein is definitely required as your body can not meke certain amino acids to make complete proteins, that is why we obtain them through our diet. In general, animal proteins (meat, fish, poultry, milk, cheese, and eggs) are considered good sources of complete proteins. Complete proteins contain ample amounts of all essential amino acids. On the other hand, vegetable proteins (grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and other vegetables) are incomplete proteins because they are missing, or do not have enough of, one or more of the essential amino acids your body needs to make complete proteins. Meat will not make you sick, factors such as mishandling raw meat, being ill, certain allergies to preservatives, lack of gall bladder function, etc. likely will.

As for walking, good exercise, I do it also, sometimes on long hiking trips with my dog. Just ignore these people, their opinions seem to be trying to get the worst of you.

ok, hope this dont offense to anyone because I'm just telling from my point of view and my opinions.

me: *roll eyes* this is might be 1,089th stupid human I met so far.. *walked away*

Ha ha ha, you are so funny saying you don't want to offend, then call over a thousand people per day stupid just because they don't believe what you do.

1. Many scientists and people who study and think for themselves and who are not under the control of Hollywood and its dogma know "global warming" is a natural phenomenon that comes and goes on this planet. Conservation is a good thing, and you're to be commended for it, but doom is not around the corner.

2. The claim that the human animal is designed to be a vegetarian is false. Humans are omnivores, designed for a balance of meat and vegetables. Some individuals may thrive on a total veggie diet, but some individuals (me, for example) cannot tolerate carbohydrates, so I must get most my nurishment from meat, eggs, and cheese. What's stupid is to wishfully think what is good for one is good for all.

3. I find it hard to believe that so many people every day ask you about your lifestyle and eating habits. Personally, I really don't care, until you get in my face about it and call me stupid. Seems to me that you might be ranting to that many people, so don't be surprised at the offense taken. Ours is a free society, and you may live as you please. What concerns me is you seem to want everyone to live as you please. That's wrong.

I was a vegatarian for few weeks and look what it did to me. I almost died because I lost my mind cuz of lack of certain protien in my body. You should be blessed that u do not have any problem. My sisters and my mother are vegatarian but I can not will ever be one of them. I have to eat them to keep balance in my body. I find it offended when someone called us stupid for eating meat.

Humans do have the necessary enzymes to digest meats, protein is definitely required as your body can not meke certain amino acids to make complete proteins, that is why we obtain them through our diet. In general, animal proteins (meat, fish, poultry, milk, cheese, and eggs) are considered good sources of complete proteins. Complete proteins contain ample amounts of all essential amino acids. On the other hand, vegetable proteins (grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and other vegetables) are incomplete proteins because they are missing, or do not have enough of, one or more of the essential amino acids your body needs to make complete proteins. Meat will not make you sick, factors such as mishandling raw meat, being ill, certain allergies to preservatives, lack of gall bladder function, etc. likely will.

As for walking, good exercise, I do it also, sometimes on long hiking trips with my dog. Just ignore these people, their opinions seem to be trying to get the worst of you.

Right, I wanted to say something like that, but couldn't remember all the technical specs. Though a poor meat diet -will- hurt you, I saw it happen with my cousin... but that is more from over eating meat, and nothing else (which a lot of people tend to do)

You can balance your diet, with less meat, but it is harder to do because of what you pointed out (incomplete proteins). And some people with deficiencies actually don't have a lot of choice but to eat some meat. I think the main problems with meat is the fats, and over consumption, and a lack of balance because it fills you up and you don't want to eat something else that might be necessary to include, but these can be avoided with balance.

Walking and exercise are definitely good also, even though I am not able to walk very far, and have to use a cane, I will walk as much as I can. I have a power wheelchair and a manual wheelchair, but only use them when I am about to go out and do a lot of traveling, like heavy shopping or going to a mall... or if I feel too ill or painful to walk.

The claim that the human animal is designed to be a vegetarian is false. Humans are omnivores, designed for a balance of meat and vegetables. Some individuals may thrive on a total veggie diet, but some individuals (me, for example) cannot tolerate carbohydrates, so I must get most my nurishment from meat, eggs, and cheese. What's stupid is to wishfully think what is good for one is good for all.

That is absolutely true. We are omnivores by nature. However, I will say that meat take up quite a small portion of my diet. I do eat meat. Although I am bothered by how the meat facilities are affecting the environment. For instance, land erosion is a major issue which is caused by the wastes from these farms and meat facilities. God forbid that I should mention what they do to the waterways.

People aren't supposed to cramp thousands of cows into a pen. Same with chickens, pigs and other animals. It's just not a good way to raise meat.

ok, hope this dont offense to anyone because I'm just telling from my point of view and my opinions..
------
people always say something like this.. OMG.. how u survive without meats and dairy.. where u get proteins and blah blah like that..

I always say samething to these ppl who asked me like this almost everyday.. We the humans arent design to eat meat otherwise it isnt healthy for our body to break down meats inside of our stomach.. for example.. when we eat veggie and fruit.. they can break down easily inside our body and faster to go to bathroom. that is healthy way.. but when we eat meat.. it take few days for meat stay in body because it is too hard to break down.. that also cause the cancers and dieases happen to your body if u eat meats.. if u are meat eater and u are easily to get sick cuz it make ur immune system to go weaker.. ONly way to help to get away from sick.. eat veggie and fruit.. it also will help u to get away from doctors.. (i can say more about this but i just make it short)

then I easily find this very very annoy when ppl say that after I explained that... "well, I eat meat because animals eat meat too.. that's life" or something like that.. or "oh well.. meat is good protein and taste GOOOODD!" or "I cannot live without meat!"

Inside my mind.. Go ahead be stupid.. if u cannot live without meat.. get deal with sick.. dont complain "I'm sick.. i hate it.. ugh".. u made this choice.. I'm sick of hearing ppl saying i'm sick!.. yea i get sick very rarely.. but i dont complain.. or I find this annoy when ppl said.. it isnt fair that my mom or friends get cancers.. You or them made the choice... a wrong choice.. they have to deal with it.. cuz they made a choice to eat meat.. that's their problems.. Dont whine.. cuz this is how world works.. When I hear they said that they eat meat cuz animals eat them.. it make me wanna to say.. Dont talk about marriage.. dont talk love.. because Animals dont marry.. only few of them know meaning of love.. Second of all.. yes animals can eat meat while we cant because inside their bodies isnt same as ours.. they can break down meat faster than our bodies can.. meat are healthy for them but us nope..
--------
*grab things such as water bottles, phone, and else into my small comfort gym packbag*
me: so? I like fresh air.. good exercise... instead of playing stupid video games or watching TV too much or else... Find something good..
me: oh really? u have a car.. u depend on car instead of walking.. I dont have a car NOR driving license ( i refuse to get license).. anyway u take HOT shower? i bet u do.. BLAME YOURSELF! u cause global warming! Heat is also cause carbon dixodie.. Global warming is taking alot of Carbon dioxide as much they can to ruin earth.. u ruin earth.. did u use washing machine in cold water? then put them in dryer machines to keep them try.. I used cold water and refuse to put them in next machines.. I hang them dry.. dryer machines cause global warming! and I also use cold shower everday.. cuz for "be green" (i can say more but i make it short).. now.. ask urself.. I'm mean person? but from what i see.. u are bad bad bad person.. u are murder for eating meat, cause alot of global warming and else.. i'm nice person to talk to u even u do bad things to world? how can I be so mean?
----------
this is just two example How i feel. there are many more.. but i just decide to use two of them.. cuz they arent really much insult compare to things I refuse to tell..

Other thing u say about walk instead of driving a car, right? My husband has bad back and u say he should walk to walmart? He can not carry more than 10lbs and walk 10 miles to walmart in 100 degree? I do not think so. He would need to take strong morphine to walk 1/4 mile that is it. I would not mind ride bike to work but not with hot weather here during the summer. No thanks. I work outside and drive vehicle to deliver the mail without AC and it is facking hot inside than outside.

You're not "the only one who sees it this way" to answer your question.

Why someone like you would come to that conclusion, I have no idea. Perhaps you're surrounded by siblings?

Ha ha ha, you are so funny saying you don't want to offend, then call over a thousand people per day stupid just because they don't believe what you do.

1. Many scientists and people who study and think for themselves and who are not under the control of Hollywood and its dogma know "global warming" is a natural phenomenon that comes and goes on this planet. Conservation is a good thing, and you're to be commended for it, but doom is not around the corner.

2. The claim that the human animal is designed to be a vegetarian is false. Humans are omnivores, designed for a balance of meat and vegetables. Some individuals may thrive on a total veggie diet, but some individuals (me, for example) cannot tolerate carbohydrates, so I must get most my nurishment from meat, eggs, and cheese. What's stupid is to wishfully think what is good for one is good for all.

3. I find it hard to believe that so many people every day ask you about your lifestyle and eating habits. Personally, I really don't care, until you get in my face about it and call me stupid. Seems to me that you might be ranting to that many people, so don't be surprised at the offense taken. Ours is a free society, and you may live as you please. What concerns me is you seem to want everyone to live as you please. That's wrong.

:gpost: ... spot on! :)

i eat meats I MUST have proteins in the foods even calcium also
i can't cut off some of foods i must have some to balance

i am ignoring people telling me not to eat or blah blah

what chase said in last sentence, is why you're only person seeing this way. however if you think you can, I wish you good luck, tarus.

by the way, calling people names is NOT an opinion. if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything.

This is probably the best answer that can be given to this thread. I agree with him 100%. It is unlikely that meat makes you sick or weaken your immune system. If someone makes a comment about your eating preferences that you don't like, just ignore that person.

I'll be honest, the very beginning of your post (Taurus) I was sympathetic to your feeling and was just about to say you go gurl, but then as your post went on it started to sound a bit mean yourself. You have right to rant but you don't have right to insult or 'act like bitch to other'.

------

--------
----------

I'm going to be blunt. Really you don't make no sense at all. Before you even speak, know what your talking about first. Research and whatnot then come to the conclusion of your own. You're just ranting on without no knowledge of the topic at hand. I'm a veggie and a meat eater. I'm athletic it takes BOTH to nourish my body. Meat isn't all that bad, thats IF you KNOW what you're eating and putting in your body.

Good rant.. I feel somewhat the same thing...

I'm just tired of some people told me that I "should" to eat meats because I'm a skinny. No, I can be healthy and veggie at the same time. I don't eat meats at all. I just born being skinny and nothing speical. I refused to eat any meat because I don't want to eat meats when animal killers did to those poor creatures with no respect or mercy. They are just being cruel sadists and greedy for money. :roll:

Also, I only use lotions with "not test on animals" labels and never use any fur clothes or any thing is from animals.

I forget to add something - Humans actually need meats but, it's not for me. No thanks.

Last edited:
I DO find it offensive that this thread parades itself to be emotional . . . and not about the two rants it purports to tout upon.

This thread talks about two separate topics; two lifestyles (or is this stereotyping?). Are you saying that anti-gas eaters are, also, anti-meat eaters?

------

--------
----------

Hello,
I would like to comment and you dont make any sense sorry to have be offense you but it is true.
My best friend died of cancer aged of 44 years old and she was veggie most of her life. so stop all those nonsense said if eat meat will have cancer and i eat meats all my life and i does eat veggies too either i love either of eat them. You make me laugh when said if eat meats it will take few days to go bathroom lol .. *nod* no not true. i does go bathroom almost everyday as am the meateater. Last year my sisters was on diet try just eat most veggies and they both having problem to go bathroom and often take them about 2 to 3 days to go bathroom eh. So they gave up and go back on normal foods like meats and vegs either they now said feel much better said was bit worry then. Now stop being talking nonsense just be yourself ok that is all i want to say :roll:.

I'm going to be blunt. Really you don't make no sense at all. Before you even speak, know what your talking about first. Research and whatnot then come to the conclusion of your own. You're just ranting on without no knowledge of the topic at hand. I'm a veggie and a meat eater. I'm athletic it takes BOTH to nourish my body. Meat isn't all that bad, thats IF you KNOW what you're eating and putting in your body.

Exactly !!!

Back