Why I hate the evolution/creationism debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creationism should be teach at church, private school or home, even that's parent who would teach them but agnostic/atheist parents wouldn't enjoy to see like that when teach at public school..

If it's not taught in school kids are going to learned about Creationism in the real world or on TV or on the radio, or by their friends, what's the differences?

If it's not taught in school kids are going to learned about Creationism in the real world or on TV or on the radio, or by their friends, what's the differences?

Well, who would care about it? Kids can get influenced on everything from TV, radio or their friend.

When they getting older, they would have choice to believe or not.

I don't think so because Charles Darwin is a human being, God gave people free will that's including to makes choices in life, choose good or evil, right or wrong, self or others. ;)

If God sent us Charles Darwin then he would believe in God's existence too, won't he? ;)

Well Charles Darwin was baptised as Anglican....if he believed in God or not is shrouded in mystery....

God sent Cheri....

God sent Byrdie714....

Therefore God sent Charles Darwin... :)

IMO, it'll be easy if they can just discuss and chat instead of heat debating and so dramatic.

Too bad, it's pretty diffcult.. = /

If the creationism is true, the Bible is true and God is true. If the evolution is true, the atheism is true.

If the creationism is true, the Bible is true and God is true. If the evolution is true, the atheism is true.

Exactly, but which of those BIG varies of religions that believe creationism or envolution was the true? That is what my problem is about labeling anything that are unproveable as "truth".

Religion is a deliberate imposture devised by some cunning man for political ends. I find it pretty amusing how there is nothing to support the claims of the Bible, except the Bible itself.... as is the way of all religions.
Eventually, I believe, creationism will be denounced. As were the Egyptian and Greek gods, when people found out that volcanoes, plagues, diseases were works of nature, not of otherworldly beings.

Science is the new comfort blanket for people nowdays. And im finding it pretty damn comfortable, since it helped me to hear, unlike those religious extremists who were running around claiming scientists were playing 'god' upon invention of hearing technology for the HOH and the deaf. Religion hasn't done much for deafness, as far as im concerned.

How about agreeing to disagree? Just leave Creation at homes, churches and leave Evolution to public schools?

If you said so, You believed that the bible made black slaves, don't you?

which one of evolution or creationism made black slaves?

If you said so, You believed that the bible made black slaves, don't you?

which one of evolution or creationism made black slaves?

How does creation or evolution have to do with slaves? Nothing!

Slaves came about cause of human beings reasoning. Slaves has nothing to do with how this universe was started/created.

As for the Bible, it wasn't just blacks. Jews were slaves when they were in Egypt and other places in time. Other races were slaves to Jewish also. It is not about just blacks but all kinds of people over course of time.

How about agreeing to disagree? Just leave Creation at homes, churches and leave Evolution to public schools?

Explain how you come to that reasoning cause to me it seems very unfair since it would solify the evolution as fact instead of theory.

I think both should be taught and then left up to student and/or parent to decide which is one they want to believe in.

If they are gonna refuse to teach creation then they should also leave out evolution since it is only a theory, not fact!

Mod Note: This thread is becoming a religious debate.

Moved to proper location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back