Why I am voting Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting Republican and no longer a Democrat (have been for years) because Obama bin Laden doesn't salute the flag or Pledge of Allegiance.

I am, however, supporting him to win at the unemployment office. :D

so my friend.... when I was the POW at vietnam, my friend.... I held on... and I held on... everyday I saluted to the imaginary flag in my head, my friend....

btw - it's Barack Obama. Coining him to Osama bin Laden is just...... :roll:

I just don't pay attention to him since we had done with him and let him to say whatever he wants.

I know that electoral vote in Minnesota will be blue, no doubt.

I'm voting Republican and no longer a Democrat (have been for years) because Obama bin Laden doesn't salute the flag or Pledge of Allegiance.

If you choose to vote based on your prejudice, that is your choice. But I bet you will be more than willing to take advantage of the policies Obama puts into effect when, not if, he wins the election.

I'll just agree to disagree.

The constant use of his middle name is both juvenile and comical but hey, it's your choice.

You are voting republican because you have abdicated your ability to think. You have decided you want to believe certain things, and you are unwilling to look at the evidence all around you which shows you to be wrong. Republicans have destroyed the US economy while making their donors rich. Republicans have forced a war which democrats only reluctantly went along with. The republican war killed two of my friends. Republicans have spied on American citizens, and have ignored laws they don't like. Republicans are friends of big business, giving them tax breaks while making the middle class pay for most costs. Republicans have financed the war with loans from China (google that if you dare!) Republicans are mean hearted bigots who want to force others to think and do as they want them to do. Republicans hate individuality. Republicans hate gay people. Republicans hate women's reproductive freedom. That's OK, the republicans are out very soon!!

Obama bin Laden? Huh?

Obama bin Laden? Huh?

How does Ho Chi McCain or Hanoi John sound? :giggle:

hanoijohn.jpg

If Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Ike Eisenhower were around right now, they would all be Democrats and Obama supporters!

The modern Republican party is no longer Abe, Teddy, and Ike's party. The Republican Party post-Ike is now known more as the party of greed and failures. Dumbya just officially killed the party with his ineptness, adding a lot more to what Saint Ronnie did to it during the 1980's.

You are voting republican because you have abdicated your ability to think. You have decided you want to believe certain things, and you are unwilling to look at the evidence all around you which shows you to be wrong. Republicans have destroyed the US economy while making their donors rich. Republicans have forced a war which democrats only reluctantly went along with. The republican war killed two of my friends. Republicans have spied on American citizens, and have ignored laws they don't like. Republicans are friends of big business, giving them tax breaks while making the middle class pay for most costs. Republicans have financed the war with loans from China (google that if you dare!) Republicans are mean hearted bigots who want to force others to think and do as they want them to do. Republicans hate individuality. Republicans hate gay people. Republicans hate women's reproductive freedom. That's OK, the republicans are out very soon!!

Ha, ha! I notice there's a critical shortage of critical thinking among Republicans and you'd think voters would wise up by now.

Ha, ha! I notice there's a critical shortage of critical thinking among Republicans and you'd think voters would wise up by now.

the good news is a lot of people are finally waking up after 8 years. Ive noticed a lot of moderate and liberal republicans gone Obama's way after seeing what their party has done under Dumbya.

Everytime I think of the outcome of this year's election, I'm reminded of that scene at the end of Chris Rock's movie "Head of State" where the Republican party's Presidential Candidate lost and became irate and then slapped and strangled everyone who failed him in his campaign. :lol:

Everytime I think of the outcome of this year's election, I'm reminded of that scene at the end of Chris Rock's movie "Head of State" where the Republican party's Presidential Candidate lost and became irate and then slapped and strangled everyone who failed him in his campaign. :lol:

I think McCain is capable of something of this. He has a killer temper.

...btw - it's Barack Obama. Coining him to Osama bin Laden is just...... :roll:
...is just like the Dems calling Bush and McCain names.

If Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Ike Eisenhower were around right now, they would all be Democrats and Obama supporters!
I doubt that very much.

The modern Republican party is no longer Abe, Teddy, and Ike's party. The Republican Party post-Ike is now known more as the party of greed and failures. Dumbya just officially killed the party with his ineptness, adding a lot more to what Saint Ronnie did to it during the 1980's.
Sadly, the modern Republican Party is no longer truly conservative nor bold enough to take a stand against liberals. It's pitiful. :(

...is just like the Dems calling Bush and McCain names.

And your point is?

I don't see how anyone could defend the McCain/Palin campaign after the rallies they've had with racist people showing up to heckle Obama and in one case, call for his death.

I doubt that very much.

Sadly, the modern Republican Party is no longer truly conservative nor bold enough to take a stand against liberals. It's pitiful. :(

This country was founded by classical liberals, not conservatives.

Just a bit of food for thought. Both ideologies have clashed in the past will continue to clash until the end of time.

And your point is?

I don't see how anyone could defend the McCain/Palin campaign after the rallies they've had with racist people showing up to heckle Obama and in one case, call for his death.
I guess they support their campaign the same way that people support Obama/Biden even when they have hateful people heckle and threaten Republicans. Reasonable people understand that there are crazies in every group, and those crazies are loud and attract attention but they don't represent the main group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back