Why I am voting Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This country was founded by classical liberals, not conservatives.

Just a bit of food for thought. Both ideologies have clashed in the past will continue to clash until the end of time.
That time may come sooner than later.

I guess they support their campaign the same way that people support Obama/Biden even when they have hateful people heckle and threaten Republicans. Reasonable people understand that there are crazies in every group, and those crazies are loud and attract attention but they don't represent the main group.

Besides the example you posted here about about the veteran and his truck, I don't understand where the rest of this hatred towards Republicans comes from. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Besides the example you posted here about about the veteran and his truck, I don't understand where the rest of this hatred towards Republicans comes from. Wishful thinking perhaps?
Oh, come on now. You can't possibly be that oblivious. Maybe you only notice what you want to notice?

Well, if you want to believe that all liberals are sweetness and light, and all conservatives are the spawn of Satan, if that helps you cope with your universe, so be it.

I guess they support their campaign the same way that people support Obama/Biden even when they have hateful people heckle and threaten Republicans. Reasonable people understand that there are crazies in every group, and those crazies are loud and attract attention but they don't represent the main group.

I haven't heard any Democrats hurling racial slurs towards McCain. Could you direct me to the sites where such occurred? If someone is unfairly accusing him of being a "terrorist Muslim", or calling out from the audience for his death, I would certainly like to know about it.

I haven't heard any Democrats hurling racial slurs towards McCain. Could you direct me to the sites where such occurred? If someone is unfairly accusing him of being a "terrorist Muslim", or calling out from the audience for his death, I would certainly like to know about it.
I said "hateful", not racial slurs or "terrorist Muslim". Do you think racial slurs and "terrorist Muslim" are the only two hateful phrases that people use? That's pretty narrow.

I said "hateful", not racial slurs or "terrorist Muslim". Do you think racial slurs and "terrorist Muslim" are the only two hateful phrases that people use? That's pretty narrow.

Yes but... calling McCain nicknames that have to do with his character (or an exaggerated version) like John Insane McCain, Grandpa McBush, McBain (http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/gallery/images/McBainGuns.gif)

But comparing our potential president to a man who is responsible for killing almost 3,000 people? (who, by the way, is still loose?) Isn't that going too far?

Mod's Note:

The thread is closed as per thread creator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back