Why I am not allow to change phone number on VP-200

Bart, just drop ur pant down and fart hard @ VRS, hopefully that'll make you feel little better

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just wondering the number I have on my vp100 will it be the same for my new vp200. My vp number is not the same as my phone number. that is my concern cuz the number I have on my vp is almost the same number as my mom. I want to stay that way to remmy her.

You know, if you have VP-100. You can change the numbers there. If have VP-200 then you are stuck with it. Its so suck!!!

I have changed my vp 200 phone number and was able too

Why I am not allowed to change phone number on VP-200? I called to Sorenson Customer Support. They told me that I am not allowed to change my VP-200 number only if I moved different area then I can change number. I thought calling Sorenson and asked them to change phone number and now I can't why is that?

I need to change my phone number for a reason.

ok bart I am not sure why you are having problems in not being able to change your vp 200 phone number....and customer service states to you that you can only change it if you move? well I am a deaf person and I had to just change my vp 200 phone number recently and I have not moved and they let me (smiles) so uhmm what you need to do is just explain your reason and maybe that will help..but in my case I was getting threating calls from people that I never knew and that is why I had to change mine...so good luck

Why I am not allowed to change phone number on VP-200? I called to Sorenson Customer Support. They told me that I am not allowed to change my VP-200 number only if I moved different area then I can change number. I thought calling Sorenson and asked them to change phone number and now I can't why is that?

I need to change my phone number for a reason.

Guess one thing, Too many deafie changes their VP number to avoid just one person annoys them. Or in Other way, deafie may be harrassing others and then ask change number then start harrassing same person using different number. They think that it's not good idea to keep changing number and they get overloaded from their request. Customer service needed time to do other thing rather than spending too much time changing number for them. EXCEPTION: IF you had someone who threatened you and harrassed you. If you tried block it thru Customer Suppor on your request. If someone kept harrassing using another number then that's something Customer Support would decide to change your VP number.

I've had my vp number changed years ago. Luckily I have it for good reason. I am using my old home phone number so no worry for me. I DO NOT want to use same number as my home phone number. I'd rather keep my home ph number private but VP number who cares. I spend 20% of time using VP so that's not much..

So give you idea why Customer Support decide not to change ur phone number.

Whenever you moves, VP number stays.

Catty

Someone from Rochester NY called me in the middle of night. I checked the VP's "missed call" and notice one strange number there. I called them and sure enuf it was college student asking for his friend. I told him it's wrong number and he asked other if they know me. They said nope and apologized me for calling wrong number. No problem guy "click" . LOL. Sometime they mis-dial VP number just like anyone mis-dial phone number.

Catty

Why would you want to change your number?

It's like having a phone and internet connection... you can't always change them. You probably could, but it would cost money in some cases. :dunno:

Back