why everyone thinks gallaudet is an ivy league?

Wirelessly posted

Matajan, are you proud deaf?

Last edited:
Because many girls are not for me at california school for the deaf, fremont.

I dated hearing girls at college preparatory school. It based on intelligent and communication level what someone look for. Like mine different from other person at school deaf, they looked for high IQ someone.

so date somebody at college preparatory school

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
Because many girls are not for me at california school for the deaf, fremont.

I dated hearing girls at college preparatory school. It based on intelligent and communication level what someone look for. Like mine different from other person at school deaf, they looked for high IQ someone.

so date somebody at college preparatory school

You mean someone who went to college prep school. He's too old.

Wirelessly posted

College prep private school. They are under 18. Unless you mean something else.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
And recurit bunch of hearing students make larger enrollment at gallaudet
What's the point of Gallaudet being a college for deaf students if it recruits hearing students?

I can see letting some hearing students attend classes that are specific to learning about Deaf language, education and culture that aren't offered any other place but other than that, no.

Bad economic times?

how old are students at college prep school anyway? Below 18? :eek3:

it happens in six years ago...2002 to 2004. During my soph to senior year at csdf.

I never dated any girl at csdf.

I was only dated cps girls.

It is very hard for recurit new deaf students who are academic achivement or selective like harvard or gerogetown wants qualified people. They let deaf students who satifised with their motivation ever take development courses and helped them passed courses to graduation. But some majors are not good to them which did not bring into their right career like my major is best at gallaudet in usa. Parents or school don't want kids to get failed or drop class due of course fee could be in consquence, let kids do at gallaudet looks bad cuz some didn't do well. But they always recurit deaf students who interested in academics life. They let tuition become fairly but not very expensive...some friends who do not have scholarship and allowed into gallaudet cuz of parents graduated from gallaudet back in 70s and 80s. Later, kids can't get afford for paying tuition nor parents can pay them. Their parents worked at school for the deaf, right? Or not even on adminstration members of company can took money for pay kids for tuition like other kids parents at ivy league if not loan. Often, gallaudet welcome students to enter gallaudet whose parents graduated from gallaudet, you know? Since years, they never proved that more students are selective andannot get more money. Most universities like gallaudet should recurit selective students to improve gallaudet system and budget, it not only deaf students who do not have any point for their future career. They will look for students who are desired in academics and career. Most universities always recurit hearing students to be on campus in first place but why did deaf students complain about hearing students who do not sign? Deaf students look for socialize and sign communication.
If Gallaudet wants a good academic reputation, they need to tighten up their standards. Quality is more important than quantity in academics.

If deaf students prefer to get degrees in more technical fields rather than liberal arts, they can go to NTID.

If hearing students don't want to become fluent in ASL, they can attend hearing colleges.

I don't think Gallaudet should recruit hearing students just to pump up their numbers.

See I am depressed. God made me who I am but being deaf which means not ability to speak or hear to hearing friends. If god told me one path I will go, I know I will graduate from prestigious school and find someone else because I would be hearing. When they see me being deaf, I would not able to speak...they do have hard time with me when called on relay often then would have communication through email. But they can see my personality and interests if I was around with hearing people but I am deaf. One thing is not easy to keep talking with your hearing partner because they can forget sometime.

Like one movie, universal signs, one deaf actor has girlfriend who spoke by voice ever not know sign and blame him for not watch her daughter make him depressed, he wasn't surprise his girlfriend who spoke without sign. He is confused person. Finally, he found yale girl who can sign and had deaf parents at end of movie.

What about prestigious or ivy girls who sign? Let me know.
I think you should take a one year sabbatical from watching movies. Can you do that?

It is very hard for recurit new deaf students who are academic achivement or selective like harvard or gerogetown wants qualified people. They let deaf students who satifised with their motivation ever take development courses and helped them passed courses to graduation. But some majors are not good to them which did not bring into their right career like my major is best at gallaudet in usa. Parents or school don't want kids to get failed or drop class due of course fee could be in consquence, let kids do at gallaudet looks bad cuz some didn't do well. But they always recurit deaf students who interested in academics life. They let tuition become fairly but not very expensive...some friends who do not have scholarship and allowed into gallaudet cuz of parents graduated from gallaudet back in 70s and 80s. Later, kids can't get afford for paying tuition nor parents can pay them. Their parents worked at school for the deaf, right? Or not even on adminstration members of company can took money for pay kids for tuition like other kids parents at ivy league if not loan. Often, gallaudet welcome students to enter gallaudet whose parents graduated from gallaudet, you know? Since years, they never proved that more students are selective andannot get more money. Most universities like gallaudet should recurit selective students to improve gallaudet system and budget, it not only deaf students who do not have any point for their future career. They will look for students who are desired in academics and career. Most universities always recurit hearing students to be on campus in first place but why did deaf students complain about hearing students who do not sign? Deaf students look for socialize and sign communication.

Not all deaf people received an equal of education and some of them ended up in special education.

Your English is very terrible, just bad as my English skill does so I doubt that you can stand up in advanced universities, such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford or Brown.

If you are not happy with Gallaudet University so time for you to quit and apply to work at fast food.

Also, Gallaudet University has Jumpstart program to help deaf people to succeed in college and it was adopted in 2009.

Back