Why everyone against Bush?

Meg said:
Emerica:

This is like 4th time I've heard you saying that deaf can't read (write too).

What gives? Why this attitude?
Emerica's just trying to fuck with us so just ignore that retard.

Steel said:
damn...you are MUCH more retarded than I thought... :ugh:

...ha! makes me think you can't understand what's the hell is going on in the real world anyway lol

Tell me what's the real world, smile! :dunno:

Mysterious Rose said:
We all need to re-elect Bush, he is the best defense for us against this war on terror. :)

Like letting 760,000 pounds of explosives disappear under his nose? ... and giving it to terrorists?
Like not finding Bin Laden after three years? and saying "I truly am not that concerned about him"? And pulling soldiers away from finding Bin Laden, to go after a country which never attacked us?
And being called 'al-quieda's best recruiting sergent'? With Iraq serving as a recruiting tool for terrorists?
Like not finding those responsible for the anthrax attacks? Like refusing to support the 9/11 commission? and Homeland security? Then flip-flopping on both? Like outing a CIA operative? Like not inspecting cargo on airplanes? Or in our ports? Like shutting down firehouses, and cutting money to police? Like using the national guard in a foreign country, instead of protecting our own? Like calling up the reserves to Iraq, a majority of who just happen to work as police and firemen?
Like failing to secure nuclear material, and letting Iran and North Korea make nuclear bombs?
Like alienating and mocking our allies? Like causing worldwide unity with america after 9/11 to evaporate to the point where a majority now oppose American actions? Like causing the largest series of (peaceful) protests ever, all around the world? Like having the majority of terrorist arrests occur by foreign governments, ones which we mock?

And saying "I don't think we can win" the war on terror?

If this is our best defense, God help us all.

Mysterious Rose said:
We all need to re-elect Bush, he is the best defense for us against this war on terror. :)

best defense? :sure: Say why do we fight another country that has nothing to do with us?!

I'm not goin to vote for a sick freak whose jerking off in his own office thinking about more money that he would make at the Iraq operation freedom and the oil companies and shit like that... :ugh:

I m not gonna vote Bush cuz Bush is idiot send ppl go to Iraq for war expect mah cousin is still in there and haven't heard from him since last few month ago*smh* so :fu2: at BUSH :D

It's not evil I never said I "hate" Bush, I don't think he is the right one to be our President. Its a big job and he cannot do it. He is lousy at what he does and he needs to go back to Texas and play in his playpen. ha ha!

Hating President Bush is not evil? That is wrong and makes me sad. I don't hate Kerry, but I don't like his plans. Now that's not evil!

I m not gonna vote Bush cuz Bush is idiot send ppl go to Iraq for war expect mah cousin is still in there and haven't heard from him since last few month ago*smh* so at BUSH

We don't have drafts. Going to war is a choice you make. He's there because he joined the military. Assuming it's a boy (your cousin?). I know we hate wars, and I do, but it's not Bush's fault that your cousin decided to join the war. Did he join to be considered of high status and thought he wouldn't go? I don't understand you. That's a dumb way to hate Bush for other people's choices and sacrifices.

Beowulf said:
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996596

Iraq civilian deaths exceed 100,000 now, the majority of them women and children.
Are the women and children terrorists???
WE ARE THE TERRORISTS!!

Saddam's 'Killing Field'
Sunday, October 17, 2004
By Greg Palkot
BAGHDAD, Iraq — The images were shocking.

A trench with piles of clothed bodies packed tightly together. Men, women, little children. Even unborn children. Some blindfolded. Some with their hands bound. All slaughtered in cold blood by the henchmen of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

All of this horror was discovered in another mass grave in the desert wasteland of northwestern Iraq, near the town of Hatra...
"I’ve never seen women and children executed, defenseless people executed in this fashion," he said. "I mean, you look at a young woman holding her 2-year-old child with a gunshot wound to the back of the head. I can’t find any reason to justify that."

...It is believed these bodies came from Sulamaniyah, one of the major cities of Kurdistan... At the time of one of the Kurdish uprisings against Baghdad in 1987-88, these people were shuttled over to this desolate spot and killed.

By one estimate, 300,000 people were slaughtered during Saddam's rule and dumped in 40 different mass grave sites around the country.

Copyright 2004 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,135652,00.html

Reba said:
101st Airborne Vet: 'No Way' Explosives Were at Al-Qaqaa
http://newsmax.com/scripts/printer_...ewsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/28/13244.shtml

Cheney: Kerry Is 'Dead Wrong' on Explosives in Iraq
http://newsmax.com/scripts/printer_...com/archives/articles/2004/10/28/140121.shtml

Kristol: N.Y. Times and CBS 'Conspiring' With Kerry to Defeat Bush
http://newsmax.com/scripts/printer_...ewsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/27/92308.shtml

No explosives at Al-Qaqaa? Then what is THIS?
http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S3723.html?cat=1

SNOWJACKASS said:
yes i see that three times.. bush dont do anything when bush heard wtc was attacking.... what he going to do nothing sit and read the book to the kids how can it make him stay and do nothing... all you do is get your stink ass out that chair and get help them so bush dont do what idiots he is but i am not terroirt ok i love america but i dont believe any president choice bush is not right for being president either kerry.. sorry no hard feeling peep!

yes! are u registered to vote! will you vote?!?

Goodness. Bush has so many tasks, so many meetings to go to. I sensed that he really did a lot on decisions, talking to his Cabinets and etc, etc, etc before doing anything. So what if he read to Children? He had many tasks and he wasn't in office that long. He has many purposes in office. Think a million times before you state stupidity. Sorry, had to be a tad harsh. Bush showed a lot of care and support for 9/11. Did you not watch tv enough?

TiaraPrincess said:
We don't have drafts. Going to war is a choice you make. He's there because he joined the military. Assuming it's a boy (your cousin?). I know we hate wars, and I do, but it's not Bush's fault that your cousin decided to join the war. Did he join to be considered of high status and thought he wouldn't go? I don't understand you. That's a dumb way to hate Bush for other people's choices and sacrifices.

Yes mah cousin is only 19 year old right now when he join Marin chop(sp) since 18 of age then he left since last month ago cuz he want be army and want help ppl that why he is decied and i m real proud of him but STILL NOT GONNA VOTE bush for prez this year sowwies it's mah option that's all

Yes, I never said you should not vote for Bush, just that it's dumb to call him an idiot or hate him because of war and your cousin over there. I just said it's not Bush's fault that your cousin sacrificed his time to do this.

I don't care who people vote for.

Back