Why everyone against Bush?

sararose said:
bush is bad bad president.. he will cut medicare, medicard, ada, viedophone, closed caption, ssi, and cut employee's and all money expense to war! he is the reason why this is happening, have one of you watched 9/11 farehient.. if u watch it, u'll understand why we must vote for KERRY! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Yes that what i heard that Bus is plan cut all of them what a sux of BUSH! look at Old ppl who need living on SSI or SSA or SSD blah blah since can't afford to paid bills and rent and ects you know what i mean it's NOT FAIR to them and there out lots deaf ppl who work their's ass off from SSI and ects but cut CLOSED CAPTION on TV?!? damn Bush have no rights how can they watch w/word since can't heard voice from TV *smh* no wondering mess up everythings Sararose

Last edited:
Reba said:
101st Airborne Vet: 'No Way' Explosives Were at Al-Qaqaa
http://newsmax.com/scripts/printer_...ewsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/28/13244.shtml

Cheney: Kerry Is 'Dead Wrong' on Explosives in Iraq
http://newsmax.com/scripts/printer_...com/archives/articles/2004/10/28/140121.shtml

Kristol: N.Y. Times and CBS 'Conspiring' With Kerry to Defeat Bush
http://newsmax.com/scripts/printer_...ewsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/27/92308.shtml
First, your bias is showing. Newsmax is well known for being slanted towards conservative viewpoints. Every single link you have is from them. Newsmax can claim two major media organizations are 'conspiring' all they want and Cheney can lie all he wants. There are pictures.
Oops.
http://kstp.com/article/stories/S3723.html?cat=1 This is
from a reporter who was with the 101st airborne. Your soldier is also lying.
But you picked a biased news source to begin with, and let yourself be slanted by that.

David Kay, the Iraq weapons inspector for Bush, just went on CNN, and admitted those tapes are accurate. He was asked if evidence is conclusive, and he said that its quote "Game, set, match"

"Poland's President Aleksander Kwasniewski took a poke at Kerry for supposedly slighting Poland's contribution of troops in Iraq during the Democrat's first debate with Bush.
'The fact that a senator with 20 years' experience does not appreciate the Polish sacrifice is painful,' Kwasniewski said."
That must be why poland is pulling out of Iraq.
We wont miss them that much. Combined, the number of international coalition forces besides America is actually LESS than the number of private mercenaries we are paying to be there. Britain is the second largest country, with 8 thousand, compared to 145,000 americans, and over 20 thousand mercenaries.

But I was talking about the very important war on terror. Germany is actually a very important link in this war, as al Queda apparently had cells in that country. But because Bush had to focus on Iraq, we no longer have good relations with an important ally in taking down al Queda.

What is even more key is that we get along with muslims, instead of breeding more terrorists... but
For the first time, the US is seen by majorities in many countries, especially by younger Muslims, as a potential enemy rather than a friend.
link
There's a poll out there showing a large number of countries have people polling around 80% disapproval with america, even in countries which joined up in Iraq.

Was a little slow posting.. gosh, you guys type fast. To reiterate, argument over if explosives were lost by americans is moot. Tapes linked to before has it all, and were confirmed accurate by David Kay.

only transcript i can find is from Dailykos.
Partisan site, but transcript is not.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/28/223835/24

Voting for a President is just a matter of picking the best out of a bad bunch. They're all bad, just don't vote for the worst one.

bree said:
Like letting 760,000 pounds of explosives disappear under his nose? ... and giving it to terrorists?
Like not finding Bin Laden after three years? and saying "I truly am not that concerned about him"? And pulling soldiers away from finding Bin Laden, to go after a country which never attacked us?
And being called 'al-quieda's best recruiting sergent'? With Iraq serving as a recruiting tool for terrorists?
Like not finding those responsible for the anthrax attacks? Like refusing to support the 9/11 commission? and Homeland security? Then flip-flopping on both? Like outing a CIA operative? Like not inspecting cargo on airplanes? Or in our ports? Like shutting down firehouses, and cutting money to police? Like using the national guard in a foreign country, instead of protecting our own? Like calling up the reserves to Iraq, a majority of who just happen to work as police and firemen?
Like failing to secure nuclear material, and letting Iran and North Korea make nuclear bombs?
Like alienating and mocking our allies? Like causing worldwide unity with america after 9/11 to evaporate to the point where a majority now oppose American actions? Like causing the largest series of (peaceful) protests ever, all around the world? Like having the majority of terrorist arrests occur by foreign governments, ones which we mock?

And saying "I don't think we can win" the war on terror?

If this is our best defense, God help us all.

They got you brainwashed really good! It's all lies & twisted info.

Mysterious Rose said:

No, It's you "Bush lovers" that doesn't want to see the truth. :giggle: There is no lies.

Mysterious Rose said:
Lie? Brainwashed?

Did you just read this discussion? The Republicans have outright lied about facts that are now undeniable. We lost 760,000 pounds of explosives, and Bush wants to blame Kerry. Guilani wants to blame the troops. Rumsfield wants to blame the Iraqis, or maybe the Russians. Other republicans want to blame the media. Blame everybody except yourself, and admit no mistakes. Thats the Bush motto. If the facts don't fit, reality is lying.
What ever happened to the buck stops here?

As for brainwashed...
here is a more easily readable summary of a report entitled "The Separate Realities of Bush and Kerry Supporters". The basic conclusion of that report is that many bush supporters believe things that have no basis in reality, while a majority of kerry supporters can accurately state the facts. The paper is freely available at http://www.pipa.org/.

Off point, but you might want to check out their other papers when you visit. There's one that shows bush supporters don't know bush's own policies.(heres a nice graph to go with it) Another that shows which of the media has provided misleading info. (fox up with 80% misleading, and npr/pbs with 77% accurate.) Another has polls of foreign countries... with a majority saying bush has caused worse relations with america.

Who's brainwashed now?
Or is reality lying again?

Deaf republicans have a tendancy to distort community views. They even have a website full of rhetorics w/o pointing to hard facts.

The fact is we have the bulk of the deaf communities saying they are not better off than they were 4 yrs ago. Unemployment of deafs are higher now, much less captionings in tv shows, access to vocational rehab services has become more of a labyrinth (maze) than it was 4 years ago, poor support of IDEA, many deaf schools closing, domestic spending on human services especially deaf services have gone way way down, and many other hardships in the past 4 years.

I'm in the deaf news system I see all this going on and can tell you one thing for sure, were all worse off than 4 yrs ago!

I see deaf people in democratic state committees whilst dont see any of them in republican state comittees.

And I'm not expecting any political fortunes out of this posting. I'm just being at your service as I've always been.

Richard Roehm

LovelyBlkGal said:
Yes that what i heard that Bus is plan cut all of them what a sux of BUSH! look at Old ppl who need living on SSI or SSA or SSD blah blah since can't afford to paid bills and rent and ects you know what i mean it's NOT FAIR to them and there out lots deaf ppl who work their's ass off from SSI and ects but cut CLOSED CAPTION on TV?!? damn Bush have no rights how can they watch w/word since can't heard voice from TV *smh* no wondering mess up everythings Sararose

some program such as nfl, nba, mlb, wwf, etc will not have closed caption, only those program that is education, like news. cause all the money he cut will be expense on war! as for ssi, ssa or ssd, that's really sad and a lot more homeless and people going depressed, wonder will we have depression again?!? truly hope not!

SpiceHD said:
exactly! thats the main reason why i dont like him.. also look at work around us... those who dont have a job are having a hell of time getting a job cuz the ecomy sucks! im sorry but i think Bush sucks! but... i also dont like Kerry... wish theres 3rd candidate

yeah, just hope that kerry will win so he'll try his hardest to make things better and make peace, not war! we need to focus on america to make things better and great around here. bush just dont give a shit about any of us, or them. sad that he thinks about oil n $$$$$$$$ he probably keep some of money for himselves!

It would ne naive to think otherwise.
About a TRILLION DOLLARS is unaccounted for this year thru the Pentagon.
Where did it go?
Can you say "Halliburton?"

LovelyBlkGal said:

Its old news about Closed Caption and it won't happen. Beside, stop spread around about "cutting" closed caption.

Beowulf said:
LOL, you post something from CNN, the second biggest shill for the Bush junta, after Fox News???
Nope, it IS CLEAR....just believe the KSTP crew who filmed it...
http://kstp.dayport.com/launcher/

*Sighhhh...wish there is a way to make the video closed captioned, grrr.*

The closed capiton will be provide on the internet media that already update on window media 9 but the company such as cnn or any general news refused to pay beside ADA agent will deal that one to made companies paid and not our tax funds. By 2006, everything will be better and more better than the past. In the past, there aren't much closed caption until today is much better.

complain why?

Cheri said:
No, It's you "Bush lovers" that doesn't want to see the truth. :giggle: There is no lies.

Are you aware that Kerry support Bush's decision about the war?

sararose said:
yeah, just hope that kerry will win so he'll try his hardest to make things better and make peace, not war! we need to focus on america to make things better and great around here. bush just dont give a shit about any of us, or them. sad that he thinks about oil n $$$$$$$$ he probably keep some of money for himselves!

Study some more history and compare all the party group. What Kerry have done and he is planning to increase many taxes than what we are current pay. Even you or who current on SSI. It is a different beside who is working a 'real' job and even 'D'eaf has job and plus paying the those people who is using SSI for wasting a year.

Bush's party group isn't about money. Kerry's party group is about money. I can provide more links. Just post here ;)

ideafspy said:
Bush's party group isn't about money. Kerry's party group is about money. I can provide more links. Just post here ;)

Yes with Bush it is about money! Oil and spending tons of money on another country is about money! Good grief. :crazy:

Kerry is idiot.

Let me say why Kerry is idiot.

1. He doesn't have any pets.

2. He doesn't have good sense of humor

3. He doesn't know how to shave his face.

4. He marry woman who is ketchup bitch.

:fu: KERRY!

RustyLastCall05 said:
Let me say why Kerry is idiot.

1. He doesn't have any pets.

2. He doesn't have good sense of humor

3. He doesn't know how to shave his face.

4. He marry woman who is ketchup bitch.

:fu: KERRY!

HUH...you dont vote for a President based on these criterias.

Who gives shit if he doesnt have a pet, doesnt know how to shave, or wants to marry a Heinz lady. Most men think Heinz is a bitch but I dont think so ..Heinz is never afraid to speak up her mind, unlike Laura Bush. Laura is too wimpy for my taste.

Bush has a lousy of sense of humor so who cares about who has better sense of humor.

What counts is OUR COUNTRY...........Thousands of young men are dying in Iraq for NO REASON. Thousands of sick people are without health insurance. Thousands of people are homeless and jobless. Social Services programs have been drastically cut so that Bush could take their money for the war against Iraq. Too many corporate giants have ripped us off with their blinding greed and protection from Bush & his cronies. I could go on.........

Back