why do weird people at Gallaudet or any colleges?

Wirelessly posted

matajan said:
Jiro said:
I know who you're talking about and you need to move on. She (and they) have reported you to police in the past for stalking and harassment. The police officers have told you to leave her alone. You still talk about her.

What is wrong with you? You are being weird.

maybe I will report you to Ivy Leagues. Remember - I work for college at admission office. I have connections everywhere.

Please stop! Do not bring up this issue here.

You need to send private message to me.

Thank you

Jiro is right. The person wants to be out of your life for good. Please listen and don't be talking about people who you no longer allow to contact. Time to move on. I will keep telling you this too until you stop.

Last edited:
I know who.

Have you met this person was actress in gerald and black sand? Where did you meet?

Wow! You knew lots of deaf people but why did not you sign a lot when you around with deaf people?

Everybody is "weird" to people who don't know or understand certain 'quirks' people have. I am a gamer girl. Yes I play *dramatic gasp* D&D! Role Playing table-top games with DICE! I even run such games! I am weird, yes. But I am proud of being weird!

Gamer Girls ROCK! :rockon:

I am proud of being an Oddball. I love being soooooo fucking WEIRD!!

WEIRD peeps rule!!

"If there are no weird people around here, then the world is square." I tried to remember the quote years ago.

Back