why do weird people at Gallaudet or any colleges?

matajan

Reaction score
Why do weird people at Gallaudet or any colleges?

I saw most people who are weird to me which means they are not same from other people who are socialized and seem fine people who talked to other people. For this point, weird people may like quiet or strange person when you find themselves as mystery because sometime you did not know those people well. I do not know if I like to be around with weird people because most time I encounter and find them different talkative from me and look did not know anything.

Sometimes people tend to hang out with people who are similar to themselves.

It's an example that kids love pokemon. High school don't think pokemon is cool.
College allow you be freedom and open-mind. Therefore, that make us weird anyway.

are you a weirdo, matajan?

Why do weird people at Gallaudet or any colleges?
Maybe other students look at you and think that you are weird, too.

If you judge them "weird" they can judge you "weird."

no no no matajan. no girl talk that is weird in this thread. stick to the weird gally people. show us their pictures and we will decide if they are certifiable or not.

What does she do that is "weird?"

Duh! This is girl and I knew each other before gallaudet...remember whom I talked about previously in other thread.

she is different from other girls at gallaudet because she is hoh and socialized with hearing peeps.

In fact, we talked lots like fun chat but later, she change cuz she went to hearing college then come back, seem different person, I was disappointed if we knew each other before.

Duh! This is girl and I knew each other before gallaudet...remember whom I talked about previously in other thread.

she is different from other girls at gallaudet because she is hoh and socialized with hearing peeps.

In fact, we talked lots like fun chat but later, she change cuz she went to hearing college then come back, seem different person, I was disappointed if we knew each other before.

I know who you're talking about and you need to move on. She (and they) have reported you to police in the past for stalking and harassment. The police officers have told you to leave her alone. You still talk about her.

What is wrong with you? You are being weird.

maybe I will report you to Ivy Leagues. Remember - I work for college at admission office. I have connections everywhere.

I know who you're talking about and you need to move on. She (and they) have reported you to police in the past for stalking and harassment. The police officers have told you to leave her alone. You still talk about her.

maybe I will report you to Ivy Leagues. Remember - I work for college at admission office. I have connections everywhere.

No, I am talking about other person you do not know.

Why you think I am weird?

Please stop! Do not bring up this issue here.

You need to send private message to me.

Thank you

Please stop! Do not bring up this issue here.

You need to send private message to me.

Thank you

You please stop talking about girls in past. Do not bring it up again.

Thank you.

Back