Why do they call it the 'closet'?

Lojistik

Reaction score
Is that because they know it's wrong?

And also, most not ready to be out in a open to tell others if self is gay.

Yea I am closet fan of Indianapolis Colts because I have a man crush on Peyton Manning.

The term of 'closet' can mean anything and is not limited to gay only.

A closet is a good place to hide things when guests come....

I don't like the name of "Closet" at all... I find it as offensive against homosexuality... Please rename it to GLBT or Deaf Queers or anything that is positive about deaf GLBTs.

The Closet are come from the history of GLBT. They usually went a place to hide and do the sex, and they called that "Closet".

No I know why they called it closet because gay and lesbian people love to talk about how pretty their closets are. :giggle:

Attachments

• closets.jpg
    closets.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • gallery_closets_r2_c6.jpg
    gallery_closets_r2_c6.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
  • home1.jpg
    home1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
I don't like the name of "Closet" at all... I find it as offensive against homosexuality... Please rename it to GLBT or Deaf Queers or anything that is positive about deaf GLBTs.

how about... "Yup, I'm gay".

No I know why they called it closet because gay and lesbian people love to talk about how pretty their closets are. :giggle:

LMAO! That's funny I never hear at least ONE lesbain mention that... Only gays... I'm one of gays who like to discuss about the closets since I am such fashion boi! Hehe! :giggle:

You can create a new thread about it and want change to GLBT Lounge or something then would give a Alex's attention about it.

Actually, "queer" would be considered offensive to some since it is often considered a derogatory towards GLBT.

Back