Why do people hate soccer moms so much?

Prime Boss

Reaction score
This should be interesting thread to talking about. Upon my curiosity, I couldn’t understand why people hate soccer moms with the passion, because they’re saying that soccer moms is ruining everything like tv, video games. From what I heard, soccer moms wants to banning a certain games, that causes lots of people to pissed off to no end.

I want to know what’s the deal with people hating soccer moms so much. I know they’re the responsible for censoring everything on the tv, fearing that it could bring the nightmares to kids.

Also they’re saying that soccer moms is the disgrace of the humane society in the human history. Are they the disgrace to the humane society? Just want to know why they’re doing this.

Who says this? Please provide a source. I don't know any soccer moms, but I never heard any of what you are saying about them.

My kids don't play soccer, or any other sport for that matter. I'm a non-soccer mom. :giggle:

whaaaaa????? soccer moms supporting censorship, etc. etc.? No way! I thought it was those religious-fanatic, ultra-conservative mothers/women

:dunno:

very strange assumption you came up with! the only stereotype about soccer moms is them driving HUGE gas-guzzling SUV :lol:

LOL, That's not what I do the stuffs. I think this OP got the bad source from someone else. :aw: Have you heard like this OP's comment before?

nope! this is first time i've ever heard in my life! I find it :scratch:

I am not a soccer mom so I am off the hook! Whew!

:lol: at all of your comments, It's the first time for me to hear like that comment before. I think it's so funny.

Yes, I've heard comments about this. I live in an area full of soccer moms. All of them are blonde, have acrylic nails and starve themselves to be a size 0/2.

We're a more academically-oriented family. We do science fair. I'm a cub scout leader, too.

whaaaaa????? soccer moms supporting censorship, etc. etc.? No way! I thought it was those religious-fanatic, ultra-conservative mothers/women

:dunno:

very strange assumption you came up with! the only stereotype about soccer moms is them driving HUGE gas-guzzling SUV :lol:

i notice the other moms drives minivans too. :giggle:

I have heard of people making nasty comments about soccer moms but never really knew why. One of my good friends is a soccer mom and she has a very X-rated personality.

Back