Who's in college?

Me! I'm a current student at a community college. No further information needed to be known, thanks. :)

i started going to a community college last fall but had to drop out cuz i got pregant and failed all my classes wont even pay attention!! dummy me but i am planning to go back in the fall of 2005 after my baby is born

I went to 2 colleges. I went to Santa Rosa Junior College in California from 1996 to 1999 and went to Seattle Central Community College for 1 quarter, right now I'm not in college, but maybe in the future. :)

is planning to go to community college this fall for webdesigning since webdesigning is a new interest for me and i want ot learn more :)

was in college last year fall in waukesha, wi for construction major but found it wasnt for me.. probably best for me to take cabinetmaker courses instead of building houses :-P but i still have a dream of building myself a house someday :-D so probably will take some courses someday in future

I'm attending Front Range Community College. I'm finishing up my prerequisites this semester and in the fall I'll enter their Interpreter Preparation Program.

Back