Who's in college?

MMA fan

Reaction score
How many peeps here are in enrolled in college? Which college do ya'll go to? I attend Unviersity of Texas @ Dallas (UTD) and will be graduating this coming December with a BBA in Business Admin..... can't wait! :mrgreen:

Hey, I am from that area near UTD! :)

I'm currently at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I will be graduating this May with a degree in Information Technology. :wave:

meme! I'm at Minneapolis Community and Technical College on the road to getting my AAS in Accounting Technician

I was at college in Derbyshire, England between 1979 and 1980.

i'm off-duty college student for now :(

went to 3 different college in past.. Anoka-Ramsey Community college, North hennipen community college, and RidgeWater community and tech college. hopefully this fall enrolling at U of M to finish my accountant carrer

I'm currently at U of Melbourne majoring in Political Science and History. I hope to graduate with Bachelor of Arts very soon this year.

I am currently enrolled at University of Wisconsin Eau Claire majoring in business adm. :)

graduated RIT in 96...haven't decided on college for masters yet....thinking about it...

downing said:
graduated RIT in 96...haven't decided on college for masters yet....thinking about it...

You are never too old to return to college. I decided to go to college at 22 years old. My mom is in her 50's, she returned to school so she can be RN nurse. I am not sure how much year left she have, same as for me..

I graduated @ Washington State Community College in Ohio ... for teacher aide and other is social worker aide.... i graduated on June 14, 2002 .. i am so happy that i went back to college to finish up , i was quittin college in August 2001.. long story *depressed , not pay attention anything while dues illness* blah blah!! i am glad that i made throu that years! WHEW!!!

:D

TOF

Good Luck All Students Who Attending College... Dont Give Up On Your Hopes For The Future!! Keep It Up !! Smile

Tof

I am currently enrolled at Ohlone College and Laney College. They are both. ;)

Hey everyone again. I am major in data entry certificate and back to college again to JALC in Southern Illinois. I will graduate around summer or fall and also probably get office assistant same time. Have a great day! :D

Back