who's gonna win NBA Championship this time?/ NBA Playoffs

Psycho Will

Reaction score
who's gonna win NBA Championship this time?

its time to talk about NBA since March Madness is over!

i dont think Lakers will repeat... I am rooting Pacers all the way! ofc, i am from indiana.

Re: who's gonna win NBA Championship this time?

Originally posted by Psycho Will
its time to talk about NBA since March Madness is over!

i dont think Lakers will repeat... I am rooting Pacers all the way! ofc, i am from indiana.

lol Will - same with me ...... supporting Pacers too ;) and ofc i know u in person too hehe

either the magics oir the wizards but i know it ll have to be the kings they nearly won last yr so LET's give them a chance!

Sun vs Spurs
Spurs win

Jazz vs King
King win

Blazer vs. Mavericks
Mavericks win

Buck vs. Nets
Nets win

Celtics vs. Pacers
Pacers win

Hornets vs. Sixers
Sixers win

Laker vs. Timberwolves
Timberwolves win

Magic vs. Pistons
Pistons win

Are you kidding me that Wolves will beat Da Lakers?? You're out of your mind!! Why most of peeps in here hates Da Lakers? They are great team. Kobe delivered his team while Shaq is out by injuries then when Shaq came back, Kobe have been unselfish player. Lakers can repeat if they play turnover-free games. Of course Lakers have tough competitions than years ago. We have Sacramento, Dallas and top seed San Antonio. Please remember Lakers have been riding with injuries of Shaq. I believe Lakers can go for 4th in a row. Get this, Lakers are #5 in West and the best team in East (Detriot) have same record as Lakers. What a shame on East teams eh?? Feel free to share your comments

San Antonio may will not win because they got Tim Duncan in injured list.
eek.gif

It seem that West conf are very domain over East.
thumbs_up.gif

HEY YOU ALL BS'ERS!!!!

LAKERS THIS, LAKERS THAT! YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE ME PUKE!!! LAKERS ARE TOTALLY NOTHING I KNOW THEY WON THREE-PEAT BUT ITS ALL PURE LUCK AND NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT. I KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND GUT GLORY, THE LAKERS DO SUCK BIG TIME. THE LAKERS DOESNT BELONG TO THE NBA SINCE THEY ARE JUST SHOWBOATING FOR THE HOLLYWOOD STARS. ITS REALLY ALL A FLUKE TEAM. WINNING THREE IN ROW JUST LIFTED THEIR NOSE MORE HIGHER IN THE AIR.
MAN, WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE GET A LIFE AND QUIT ROOTING FOR THAT SO CALLED LAKERS TEAM. YOU LAKERS FAN REALLY MAKE ME SICK. GO 76ERS!!!! THIS 76ERS IS A TRUE CLASSIC TEAM WHO FOUGHT FOR GLORY AND THEY DESERVE SO MUCH WINNING THE GAMES WITH THEIR HEART AND SOUL WHILE LAKERS KEEP WINNING WITH THEIR MONEY. IS THAT LAKERS A REAL NBA TEAM? HECK NO....ITS ALL SHOWBOATS FOR THE GLAMOUR OF HOLLYWOOD!!! THIS FOR THE LAKERS...:madfawk: :madfawk: :sure:

Attachments

• iverson.jpg
    iverson.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 64
Back