who's gonna win NBA Championship this time?/ NBA Playoffs

Originally posted by Chris96
Go LA LAKERS!

yipee!! Laker lost by Timberwolve!
biggrin.gif

DANG!!! I would like Lakers won.. :dunno: Oh well
now.. Let me see how far Timberwolves can hold their balls
<snickers.

I am Raptors fan but dangggggggg they are out of playoff, hopefully they can returns next season's playoff running.

How about them Suns!!!! they are the number 8 seed at it's 2 games a piece against #1 seed San Antonio

I´m rooting for Orlando Magic !!

I think LA Lakers or NJ Nets are going to win the NBA Finals

Re: HEY YOU ALL BS'ERS!!!!

Originally posted by Whambambam
LAKERS THIS, LAKERS THAT! YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE ME PUKE!!! LAKERS ARE TOTALLY NOTHING I KNOW THEY WON THREE-PEAT BUT ITS ALL PURE LUCK AND NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT. I KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND GUT GLORY, THE LAKERS DO SUCK BIG TIME. THE LAKERS DOESNT BELONG TO THE NBA SINCE THEY ARE JUST SHOWBOATING FOR THE HOLLYWOOD STARS. ITS REALLY ALL A FLUKE TEAM. WINNING THREE IN ROW JUST LIFTED THEIR NOSE MORE HIGHER IN THE AIR.
MAN, WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE GET A LIFE AND QUIT ROOTING FOR THAT SO CALLED LAKERS TEAM. YOU LAKERS FAN REALLY MAKE ME SICK. GO 76ERS!!!! THIS 76ERS IS A TRUE CLASSIC TEAM WHO FOUGHT FOR GLORY AND THEY DESERVE SO MUCH WINNING THE GAMES WITH THEIR HEART AND SOUL WHILE LAKERS KEEP WINNING WITH THEIR MONEY. IS THAT LAKERS A REAL NBA TEAM? HECK NO....ITS ALL SHOWBOATS FOR THE GLAMOUR OF HOLLYWOOD!!! THIS FOR THE LAKERS...:madfawk: :madfawk: :sure:

:fu: Philly :fu:

good game... "Four Final!"

Lakers vs. Spurs
Kings vs. Mavericks

East Conf. suck.

@illustrator: i agree with you. Eastern Conf. is too boring... weak teams...

i think Dallas and Lakers will advance to Western Conf. Finals

Back