Whoo....we're getting close there!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Threads: 42,002, Posts: 800,437, Members: 15,651

That's at the home page of Alldeaf! We got 200,000 posts left to reach one millionth posts for the site. Even tho, it's not the busiest forum on the net, but it's impressive for a deaf forum. Some other forum sites have over 2 million posts.

Care to tell me how many years for this AD to have 1 millionth posts from now ? I know it is alot to take. lol

Care to tell me how many years for this AD to have 1 millionth posts from now ? I know it is alot to take. lol

hehe, I believe it took roughly 6 months to a year to add 100,000 posts. It was around 700,000 posts last year, I think.

Even tho, it's gaining steam and more posts are being added in a less time, so it will probably reach a million posts sooner. It took about 3 days to add 2,000 posts from 798,000 to the current count.

Threads: 42,002, Posts: 800,437, Members: 15,651

That's at the home page of Alldeaf! We got 200,000 posts left to reach one millionth posts for the site. Even tho, it's not the busiest forum on the net, but it's impressive for a deaf forum. Some other forum sites have over 2 million posts.

make that one forum has over 1 billion posts :eek3:

Ahhh...interesting stats and nice to see how AD has grown as well. :)

Hmm...like another member suggested, now is a good time as any to have a 'group hug' going.

Therefore--joining in: :grouphug:

Have a great day/night!!

~RR

Very cool milestone to reach for AD eh?? Hope we can reach that 1 million post level faster than ya can say 2 squirrels hugging each other too tight over some tree nuts...hehe

Two squirrells hugging each other too tight over tree nuts, too freaking funny, I just got a visual in my head of that one, lol. thanks for the laughs, and a hug to you!!

Awesome! I am here to contribute a post :giggle: I agree :grouphug:

Back