Whoo....we're getting close there!

Well the only way I can say Keeping GOING! :)

A new day, a new group hug, this si surely one way to get to know you all! lol Anyone else want a big cup of coffee, it is cold and gloomy here today and I wish I could crawl back in bed!!! Coffee is on, who wants some? Extra hug for ya if you bring cookies to go with the coffee!

i hope AD will not boom up! lol at moonflower.. im kidding u.. heh :P

15,000+ members? Sheesh isnt that like the total population of Russellville?? No? Either way thats ALOT of people.

As for reaching our millionth post - I'l help out with this post. Oh yeah what happens to the person that makes the millionth post?? I say Alex should host a contest for whomever makes the millionth post, such as an AD t-shirt, coffee mug, and a good deaf-related DVD or book if possible.

^^ more like roughly 100-150 active members and thousand "dead" members. :giggle:

I like your idea about awarding to who did the millionth post milestone on Alldeaf. :)

Ya, another hugger in the bunch!!! So ya figure there are just about a hundred active members eh? Do you guys feel a strong inner core here?? I am new so don't know yet. Do you guys feel like family here?

15,000+ members? Sheesh isnt that like the total population of Russellville?? No? Either way thats ALOT of people.

As for reaching our millionth post - I'l help out with this post. Oh yeah what happens to the person that makes the millionth post?? I say Alex should host a contest for whomever makes the millionth post, such as an AD t-shirt, coffee mug, and a good deaf-related DVD or book if possible.

I like the idea of yours, Dixie. Who will gain the one millionth post, but how can we get hold on someone who did?? It is quite impossible, I believe.

Therefore, I shall join the group hug! :grouphug:

Keep posting, ADers!

Back