Whoo-hoo! I'm not going to jail!

Originally posted by Steel
well it was too late and he already beat the kid so...he's only a year older than him or so, so in fact, he does proably has a temper problem, so he isn't perfect.

I proably might do something similar if some guy was messing with my car...i could just more than punch the lights outta him and kick him in the balls

I don't really have a temper problem. In fact, I can control my emotions better than anyone I know. There are exceptions to that, however. Mess with (or about) a certain handful of things in my life. . . and you'll pay dearly for it. Everyone has the same thing. There's ALWAYS a few things in your life that you'd kill someone for messing with. Say. . . what if some guy raped your g/f, and she told you WHO it was? You're telling me you wouldn't go after him with a crow-bar or something?

Originally posted by Xero
I don't really have a temper problem. In fact, I can control my emotions better than anyone I know. There are exceptions to that, however. Mess with (or about) a certain handful of things in my life. . . and you'll pay dearly for it. Everyone has the same thing. There's ALWAYS a few things in your life that you'd kill someone for messing with. Say. . . what if some guy raped your g/f, and she told you WHO it was? You're telling me you wouldn't go after him with a crow-bar or something?

xero i don t want u to think im changing stories or anything but take a look at me, im a abuser and i have to make amends for myself for my actions, taking responisblity is the answer to my action, what u did to that boy isn t the answer ofc its ok to be angry but u could have taken him to court for this and if he didn t learn the lesson u could have had the DA have him spend time in jail for what he's done to ur car to u emtionally wise, voilence isn t the answer and i know it, i got in trouble with the law for my violent temper u might have to do probation but u have to think twice, hitting poeple with a weapon of mass destruction and hurting someone else for HIS doing to U is wrong revenge isn t the answer sending him to jail is, he's just nothing but a bully who doesn't know any better, I didn t know any better and look at where i am today, im stuck in a cycle and it's vivious, using a bat to hurt someone like that is wrong plain wrong I understand ur anger and where ur coming from i was gay bashed on my car yrs ago and i didn t use violence at the time, I notified the police and they took care of it, the guy got 3 yrs in prison for this, he's out and not doing it again a lesson hard learned is a lesson to impact for life, belive me xero. justice WILL PREVAIL if u do the right thing, just have the police get involved for what he's done to ur car, to u, to the people around u, don't allow the voilence take away ur freedom. it will just only make things worse and poeple will just think ur a voilent person for the rest of thier lives, its how u impact the others that will take nothing but fear in them thinking they will be next... do u want to lose friends or family for this volence ? no i dont think so, think twice before u lose ur temper... it's all i can say U SAY u can control it then prove it by using the courts or the police actions not yr own actions.

::Copy and Paste::: sent to his local police dept..

show them what he has said....
-------
eh :naughty: You bad bad.. :nono:

What you did is WRONG.

It's only a car unless someone harm you or any relation or your pet, then it's okay to harm that person. But don't kill, because they are a living thing we respect, expect the gross thing, ha ha.

Well, that's simple system how you wish to beat up someone.
:roll:

Originally posted by illustrator
What you did is WRONG.

It's only a car unless someone harm you or any relation or your pet, then it's okay to harm that person. But don't kill, because they are a living thing we respect, expect the gross thing, ha ha.

Well, that's simple system how you wish to beat up someone.
:roll:

I agreed with him!!! ^5... way to go.. good point.. :thumb:

Xero, even though I don't know you but you ought to be responsible for the action... to me you seem like u love materialism than humans first... You have have think twiced before doing something, therefore I have no mor comments about you... what you did, you oughted to be deserved to be in that position and have someobdy do it to you :ugh:

someone here besides me restorts to violence.

a person knows a point is simply made through owning.

not arguring through words.

way to go for teaching that little fuckhead.

illustrator -- Perhaps my car is a pet? My car is a living, breathing machine. In through the intake, out through the exhaust. Comes to life with the turn of a key, it has a heart that pumps (pistons). . . how is this not a living thing? It's not about whether it is living or not, but how much you care for it. If he kicked my dog, I wouldn't have given a shit, I don't even like my dog. My car is my pride and joy. Living or not, it is what I care for, what I love.

pimpdaddy -- First of all, I am currently in that position to have that being done to me. I already said that numerous times. I also said I am awaiting it eagerly. I am not afraid of pain -- of death. I KNOW for a fact he's going to have his buddies gang up on me. I'm anticipating this. Wish they'd hurry up already.

wickedeye -- Let me love you like no other has loved you before. Let me pop your virgin ass-cherry and barrel fuck you. Sexy, sexy beast, you. :bowdown:

Well that guy who touched your property and you have a right to defense yourself. My dad would do the same thing if someone screw us and they will GO DOWN. End of discussion.

We do have the right if they step our property and they go BYE BYE. .like you would say.

Illustrator.. You have to defense yourself.. You think it's ok for them to do it to you.. You d have so much anger and want to kick the hell out of that person. Ya gottat ot hink about it

Ofc I dun like to HIT anyone.. but think about it.. what you should do or not. Do not let them get away with it.

Back