Whoo-hoo! I'm not going to jail!

Originally posted by Banjo
It's INVINCIBLE, not INVNICIBLE!
lol i guess some ppl who tries to kill other ppl aren't that smart eh?

Re: Re: Whoo-hoo! I'm not going to jail!

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
:lol: Whoopie! I never use any kind of weapons... I fought with my bare hands... I prefer to solve problems by talking it out first. If you fuck with me. You will wish that you weren't born! :o
They have used any kind of weapons on me and look at me, I'm still alive and kicking! :naughty:

mmm I will fuck with ya... :naughty:

Come on and make my day.....but you will :bowdown: me..

Xero.. Im surprised that you have a gut... but it seems a bit too far to beat the shit out of him .. what if he dies.. you d might consider as murderer.. you wouldnt want to be killer.. I understand that he pissed you off.. try not to go too far.. PUNCH as simple would good enough or put him down on the ground until the cop will come and pick him up.. and have him pay your damage...

Well you are lucky that you are not staying in the jail that long.

well, its not my problem!
your ass should have gone to jail for few more months..
cuz you beat the shit out of this minor.. (underage)..

Dumb justices.

You are a pathetic idiot who went too far with a minor. If I was in your shoes, I will call cops on a minor and have him pay for damages on my car. Beating up a minor won't solve anything. If a minor sues you for hospital costs, I wish you a good luck paying $$$ on the expensive hospital bills.. I tell you this hospital bills are damn expensive and hell.

Again, I wish you a good luck.

Is it me, or is this guy doing it for attention..

You are stupid, Xero. If I had seen the whole, thing, and seen you laugh after getting off scot free, I would have shot you dead right there. Fuck the consequences. Heck this probably is a dream and not reality, since I want to be there for my family.

People like you do not deserve to live. You have no moral conscience, and that is very dangerous. It puts you in the category of Saddam and Osama Bin Laden.

I'm sad that scum like you are even still alive or roaming this earth. May a piano fall on top of you and kill you eventually, jerk.

Had that been my 17 yr old son, you would gotten worse than a shot to the head -- I would torture you first and then shoot you.
Dads are dangerous to be around when others fuck with their sons unnecessarily over material things.

Jesus.

That don't even seem as what a responsible adult would do.

If it happened to me about my car. I'll just take it up with his parents. Sue the parents to pay for the damages that their son did. That is a lot better than sending a kid to the hospital.

Originally posted by SilenceGold

If it happened to me about my car. I'll just take it up with his parents. Sue the parents to pay for the damages that their son did. That is a lot better than sending a kid to the hospital.
amen to that... it's simple to sue that kid's parent for the damanges... I wouldn't want to EVER to meet XERO otherwise I'll sound the alarm to watch out for him :madfawk:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
amen to that... it's simple to sue that kid's parent for the damanges... I wouldn't want to EVER to meet XERO otherwise I'll sound the alarm to watch out for him :madfawk:

I would just avoid him. No question about it.

Originally posted by SilenceGold

Of course, a very mature way to do...

What do We( Me, Husband and bro in law) know about this story....... Xero didn't tell us what really happen, or what really cause the problem. I couldn't do some searches since I don't know where he's from all I know Indiana but where ? LOL and is there any newspaper on this story ???

Wendy ;)

Originally posted by WBHarley
What do We( Me, Husband and bro in law) know about this story....... Xero didn't tell us what really happen, or what really cause the problem. I couldn't do some searches since I don't know where he's from all I know Indiana but where ? LOL and is there any newspaper on this story ???

Wendy ;)

Right..maybe he was in defending of himself. It is possible that Xero got jumped onto which ended up defending himself.

With the baseball coming into this story..it's a known concept that teenagers tend to carry those bats around when they are looking for trouble unless they were jumped while they had been carrying a baseball bat during a baseball pratice...etc.

Yes, it would be better to hear this story before making an assumpation or conclusion of if Xero did something responsible or otherwise.

An example would go, "What if I was parked out at a store at a distant town. Four different boys approaches me and starts causing damages to my car. In my defense, I would grab the bat from the back of my seat and walk up to one of them and tell them to leave me alone. This person refuses and attempts to attack me which ends up with me swinging the bat. Perhaps I might have inflicted serious injuries to this person which causes his three friends to flee."

I do not think that I would have enough time or even be able to think of their ages. Perhaps it could have been great if you could have ran away leaving your car under the mercy of those four people. Maybe your insurance could cover it all. Perhaps you might never be able to track down those teenagers to be able to take them to the courts to cover the damages caused by them.

Man, it certainly does not sound like Xero I've read in the past. I guess that people can be full of surprises sometimes. :dunno: I agree with a lot of people here, that one should never beat someone up. It makes no sense, and if I had beaten someone up, I would be so ashamed of it for the rest of my life. I always tell my best friend's kids when they are hitting each other: "Two wrongs doesn't make it right." I agree with Taz that Xero is just cravin for some attention.

I noticed the xero hasn't said a word. I guess he realize that he is getting VERY negative attention.

Back