Who what to be the first ever deaf president?

Would the DEAF presidential candidate be "voice off"?

Kate Smith says:

God Bless America

And Vote for Grummer!

Sandwiches for Everyone!!!

Well....as long as those sandwiches are:...scrambled eggs with ham in the AM....BLT's at noon...and Roast Beef in the evening...then he's got my Vote.

Don't worry, it would happen. Everybody will become deaf with my secret virus. Then we have a real deaf president. Ta-da!

I was under the impression that the president of the United States had to "born in the USA"? The huge uproar triggered by the "birthers" re Obama

Sorry that seems to eliminate persons from other countries.

I was under the impression that the president of the United States had to "born in the USA"? The huge uproar triggered by the "birthers" re Obama

You are right. But . . . I got the feeling in reading this thread that at least most knew that but were just having fun with it. That is why I didn't bring it up.

Yeah...Grummer is from New Zealand. (lucky guy)....and with his extensive wine knowledge...he would be an asset for romancing/pacifying other Presidents, even the Russians. By the time he got thru wineing and dining them....in good ol' USA there wouldn't be one hungry person...not just 1 samwich...but 3 everyday. And everybody a free bottle of wine for dinner each evening.

Can't get no better than that!

We know and we still can vote him for President of something. :D

Grummer, I need to know what kind of sammiches you have to offer before I vote you for President.

Otherwise, sounds like a sweet deal! :P

or Peanut butter sammy or BLT sammy or Strawberry jam sammy OR a Peanut butter/strawberry jam mixed sammies

Oh Lettuce, cheese and Marmite too <NZ's Own specials

I'll take a BLT, because bacon is TASTY!!! (Even if it does mean I'm a cannibal... Just don't use me in your sammiches)

And about the vacation... What if I want a 8 month vacation with a 4 month one?

^^ have to discuss the 4/8 option with the tax department they dont like too much paper work and it's costly...
you will still enjoy the same year round communilesurism

So will the tax office take bribes? Will the government take bribes? Will you take bribes?

bribery is not condoned, sorry NO, bribery is illegal here in AD

Back