Who next new President at Gally???

Ha, Now that would be a joke if Marlee Matlin became the president of Gallaudet University. Yes, She did get a honorary diploma from Gallaudet. Marlee does not have the administrative experience to run an university. She might be so glamourous and has the acting experience which is great but to run an university - It takes alot more than that to be knowledgeable.

Well she can be like Arnold Schwarzenegger....

And plus... she can get her friend Oprah to help her out.

:P

michael%20moore.jpg

Michael.... Moore? :dunno2:

I love how this Marlee Matlin joke suddenly catches on when someone else does it. :tears:

That's Jolie's dad. :lol:

Hon- Sorry not for me.. She isnt much with deaf culture.. not very much...

Cuz, She's oral/deaf just like Jane... right ?:dunno:

She isnt bad be actress.. not as great.

M-:afro:

Hey Scubalady,

you do know about Marlee Matlin. *thinking*.... why not you are president? anyone you know about each people. you are saying she isnt much with deaf culture... you know all that, i choice you lol

Hey farewell65
you think so Michael Moore. i know he is good but he dont asl sign.
that why!? no thanks!!!

Hey Scubalady, Hey farewell65
you think so Michael Moore. i know he is good but he dont asl sign.
that why!? no thanks!!!
Oh that Deaf-than-thou attitude? How do you know for sure that Dr. Moore doesn't do ASL?

Wonder as if Ron Stern would reconsider to apply again this time?

What about Howard Stern?? He would be great fun as president--bringning strippers and other wierdos to entertain the students and definitely will attract more new students to Gally!!

Marlee Matlin!! I know she doesn't have a degree in her name (honorary from Gally only) but she would be a great interim prez and entertain us on a stage as actress.
No Thanks.. Alot of deafies DONT like her!! It isnt a good idea...

What about Howard Stern?? He would be great fun as president--bringning strippers and other wierdos to entertain the students and definitely will attract more new students to Gally!!

Haha! Thats good idea!

that is because they are jealous of her

Yea makes me wonder cuz it seems like many deaf dont like Heather Whitestone either...

Are there any famous deaf people that anyone like? :dunno2:

Empress!! If Gally have Marlee Matlin as prez--she definitely would bring back the Tv & Videos programs.

Or if somebody want to make a film about the Gally DPN of 88 and recently... perhap Marlee Matlin can act in the film...

Back