Who next new President at Gally???

EagleCherokee63

Reaction score
I wondered who next new President at Gally yet? You know any question?? I am looking toward it.

Alex will our next Gally president. :lol:

PSC will be reopen, so after Jan 1, Michael Moore (who is currently Interim Provost) will be Interim President of Gallaudet University till PSC process is doing right thing and pick right president...

Marlee Matlin!! I know she doesn't have a degree in her name (honorary from Gally only) but she would be a great interim prez and entertain us on a stage as actress.

Empress!! If Gally have Marlee Matlin as prez--she definitely would bring back the Tv & Videos programs.

PSC will be reopen, so after Jan 1, Michael Moore (who is currently Interim Provost) will be Interim President of Gallaudet University till PSC process is doing right thing and pick right president...

Where did you get this information, please?

Fuck MM, she wouldn't do any good at all. Even I don't think she is a good actress. :afro:

I think Harvey Goodstein should be the president of Gallaudet University.

Marlee Matlin!! I know she doesn't have a degree in her name (honorary from Gally only) but she would be a great interim prez and entertain us on a stage as actress.

Hon- Sorry not for me.. She isnt much with deaf culture.. not very much...

Cuz, She's oral/deaf just like Jane... right ?:dunno:

She isnt bad be actress.. not as great.

M-:afro:

But... I've never really seen her sign in real life.

Nahhh I dont think so Marlee Matlin willing to be president of Gallaudet University :)

Ha, Now that would be a joke if Marlee Matlin became the president of Gallaudet University. Yes, She did get a honorary diploma from Gallaudet. Marlee does not have the administrative experience to run an university. She might be so glamourous and has the acting experience which is great but to run an university - It takes alot more than that to be knowledgeable.

michael%20moore.jpg

Michael.... Moore? :dunno2:

I love how this Marlee Matlin joke suddenly catches on when someone else does it. :tears:

Back