Who Likes to Be Silly and Laugh?

I laugh all the times - sometime for no apparent reason. I do enjoy being silly but that is when I am around my friends. I believe I am more into dry humour.

One summer, my family and I went to Indiana to see my great-aunt and her family. We were up for breakfast, waiting for my mother's cousin, Owen to come down to the dining table. He didn't have his toupee on, I couldn't stop laughing for a long time. I could tell he was offended. Whenever I see him, I still try very hard not to laugh. I was so bad that I had to remind several of my cousins about Owen's toupee. I have noticed whenever I am around Owen, he seems somewhat uneasy around me. I guess he has not forgotten what I did. :o

I was 8 or 9 years old... At the Church services, I was sitting with my material grandparents, I was kind of bored not understanding what the Preacher was talking about... I thought the Preacher was telling the crowd, they were ugly, because he used his hands like he was signing, "You (pointing to all people) are ugly, my grandparents told me to stop but I continued laughing, my grandmother was trying to figure what it was that made me laugh until she saw what the Preacher did, she couldn't help but laugh with me. My grandfather was upset with us, LOL. After the services, the Preacher asked my grandmother why we were laughing, she told him. He thought it was funny. It turned out that he was sweaty and trying to wipe the sweats off his face. The Preacher is in his 90's now and still remember that. LOL. Because of that, I am afraid to run into him. LOL.

I DO!! I am on of the goofiest people ever! LOL I love to laugh. I laugh a little too much. We laugh so much on my team at work that some one recently complained! LOL hey we get all our work done and we are on one of the most stressful teams here so shut up folks. I laugh at myself all the time. If I do something that is funny I tell everyone I am never embarrassed of myself, it would be funny if some one else did it, it would be funny why not if I do it? At my parent’s house growing up it was always every meal at the dinner table and we eat and laugh and pick at each other. We are at the table for at least 2 hours most times talking and laughing. All of us are goofy so it helps… well except for my dad usually. He doesn’t get what we are laughing at which is sad. I would rather have a day of laughing than most any other thing.

That's great that all of you love to laugh. I just spent 2 hours this afternoon with my friends at a nice cafe overlooking the waterfront in Baltimore. As usual, we laughed s hard today. Man, I am having a summer full of serious laughter! After the tough teaching year I had, I was in serious need of several doses of serious laughter! :)

My husband and I are seriously goofy people and we enjoy laughing with each other. :)

That's great that all of you love to laugh. I just spent 2 hours this afternoon with my friends at a nice cafe overlooking the waterfront in Baltimore. As usual, we laughed s hard today. Man, I am having a summer full of serious laughter! After the tough teaching year I had, I was in serious need of several doses of serious laughter! :)

My husband and I are seriously goofy people and we enjoy laughing with each other. :)[/QUOTE]

Damn oxymorons! :lol:

HYUCK!!

Whats embarrassing is you're sharing a funny story but yet you're laughing at the same time just thinking of it and it comes out as

I hahaha store hahaha fell hahaha.....

And people are looking at you like you've been smoking crack.

I like to be silly who make everybody laugh to death. Isn't that make me a Joker?

i am superdorky.

"A day without laughter is a day wasted"- Charlie Chaplin.

For those who knew me, They know that I am the one who tends to laugh at any little things, even if it wasn't on purpose. I, myself, am not great at making people laugh but when I do, I try at least. Some of the time it works, some of the time it doesn't but, Hey, that's all right.

I am such a klutz, seriously. I tend to hurt myself accidentally, or lose car keys or whatever it is. When I've realized my doing, that is when I blush and laugh along with myself. Just the other day at work, the chair broke on me and I fell down on my butt. All of the heads were turning at me. Not wanting any kind of attention, I blushed then laughed at myself and said "I'm fine. I'm ok".

Some of the time, People think I take everything seriously but there is another side to me that likes to laugh and to be goofy too. We all need a dose of laughter every now and then to keep ourselves sane. :)

Today I sang the Numa Numa song to my boss, did a spontaneous musical with my supervisor, and scared the shit out of my manager. Yep - my work there was completed today. :D

And oh yeah, I smacked my head on the edge of a metal door today - ouch! and I got laughed at.

I think alot of it was due that I had only 3 hours of sleep and I was tired. When I get tired, I start acting really goofy.

Today I sang the Numa Numa song to my boss, did a spontaneous musical with my supervisor, and scared the shit out of my manager. Yep - my work there was completed today. :D

And oh yeah, I smacked my head on the edge of a metal door today - ouch! and I got laughed at.

I think alot of it was due that I had only 3 hours of sleep and I was tired. When I get tired, I start acting really goofy.

U too?? I am the same way when I am really tired. I get all weird and goofy. :D

I got asked if I was snorting outback during breaks. :roll: I told them, this is me on a lack of sleep, I dont need crack dammit!.

I thought Shel90 laughed like an hyena?

:)lol: I Kid, I kid)

NO jake you're not deaf, you just can't hear. :lol:

Back