Who Likes to Be Silly and Laugh?

Hey, my aunt in russia could hear you, so pipe down, boy! :lol:

i Am Not Funny, I Don't Make Any Person Laugh, I Am Dull, Anal And Too Too Serious

I think you're too funny, know why? You got a good mind! Lighten up, boy! :lol:

I used to laugh soo much and love to make everyone laugh and try and be funny. No, I may not be as bad as I describe, but I know I am not same person as I was a few years back. This regarding humor things. I am try to be very greatful, not pride, and am happy person again about my life. I do be serious at work, but I do not take my work to home or home problem to work. That is not appropriate.

I love funny movies so much though......I do like to laugh.....I just don't really try and make people laugh no more.

i Am Not Funny, I Don't Make Any Person Laugh, I Am Dull, Anal And Too Too Serious

face.gif

Didn't you know that the Prime Minister of England could see this face, OB7!?

Lord I hate it when you start laughing and you can't stop. People look at you like - WTF?

I did see something humorous yesterday - on the way to RUssellvile I saw a sign for sale a HUD (Housing and Urban Development) House. Next to the sign was an old beat up travel trailer with a For Sale sign in it.

It reminded me of the travel trailers for people to live in after Hurricane Katrina that have caused a lot of health problems. I found it humorous although it was unintentional.

count me in! I love to laugh over small things... I could tell you numerous stories that got me in trouble for laughing.

Just like yesterday at my sweetie's apt, we were playing dominoes and i smelled the farts. I said i smelled the fart. He said that wasnt me. I said I know I didnt hear you, ok. he said ok i dont know where it is coming from. I said its probably a ghost that came in to fart at us then left the apt? he outbursted laughing at what i said..LOL.. i told him what if the ghost live there ? he said shit, baby i hope not! LOL.. we laughed and laughed so hard!!! :rofl:

long time ago.. my sister got in trouble and while she got spanked.. i secretly recorded her screaming and crying.. days after i played it over and over to annoy my sister.. laughing at my sister . she said that was not funny. I thought it was at the time.. i must have been twisted then..:lol:

other time my sister was chasing the dogs due to the dogs chasing my cats and terrorizing them. I couldnt run cuz of my broken ankle with cast on. so she ran out there and slipped and fell down in the mud.. mud was all over her body.. i laughed so hard.. my mom said that was not funny.. well the sight was.. LOL.. why being serious? jeez..

my sweetie said he is glad he met me cuz i made him smile and laugh when no one else could.. so that is nice to know! :)

shel u said it right.. life is too short.. so LAUGH!! LIVE! LOVE! SMILE!!! :)
Thats my fav motto... :) we could die tmw.. so why be serious... blahhhh...

btw everone said that my laugh sound like a witch goes liek this.. HEHEHHE.. now YALL can LAUGH at mE! hehheheheheh

Back