Who is the worst child actress?

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I have to say Emma Watson. She played a chrater Hermione Granger harrys friend on move harry potter. Her acting is lame just like mickey rooneys acting was in the 1940s. I just dont know why these brits picked her. She only played in harry potter movies. I bet when harry potter movies come to an end she wont be on the silver screen again just like after the TV series when differant strokes ended all 3 of them kids never made it back on the screen again.

Here u go again, Raven. Children aren't meant to be the best actors, they try the best they can. You make useless and pointless posts, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok explain Drew Barrymore? She played in the movie firestarter and she was damn good. And Drew Barrymore had been in several movies since then.

I know who can play better than emma watson? Jamie Lynn Spears! That right shes britney spears sister. Let her play Hermione Granger role.

you've lost your mind.

Jamie Lynn Spears is one the crappiest actors on my list, even along with her older sister, Britney Spears, lacks skills and talent in her acting, as well.

Kids are just kids, and most kids aren't really good actor or actresses, and they are only trained to do better in the future, so why don't you just cut them some friggin' slack and just keep it to yourself?

drew barrymore, who first appeared in "E.T."...her acting wasn't really good, but she sure improved her talent in later films like "the wedding singer", "donny darko", and "50 first dates".

she is becoming a serious actress, as most kids will learn to do better when they watch their movies and see what needs to be fixed and what needs not to be fixed...

as for famous kids like the one in the "home alone" movies, he really sucked. but he proably would've been a great actor if he still continued his acting career, but I guess he quit since he was pissed off with his parents taking all the cash he earned when he was a kid.

There are only afew who are really good actors...such like the kid who played in "the sixth sense" and "A.I."...he was just really smart.

and I thought one of the best kid actress who played in "my name is Sam" and "man on fire"...she sure has true talent, as well.

but hell, who cares if their actings sucked? they are just kids, so cut 'em some slack and just let 'em have some fun doing the filming and all.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
marykay is sucks... however i think ashley is better actoress
how so? I thought they both sucked lol hell I can't really tell the difference between twins...I'm really bad at that lol

DeafSCUBA98 said:
LOL or they both sucks.. but they sure are HOT :jaw:
eh, not to me...lol

but I guess I can't blame you lol

LovelyBlkGal said:
No one prefect who is worse child actress *shrug* it's juz s*** happen in their's past
u got the point there... i can notice that EVERY actor sucked on one thing or other. they always make mistakes.. and most importantally i believe its the Director who makes that desicion.. because if the act is bad.. they want to cut it and not show... till its a good acting.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
u got the point there... i can notice that EVERY actor sucked on one thing or other. they always make mistakes.. and most importantally i believe its the Director who makes that desicion.. because if the act is bad.. they want to cut it and not show... till its a good acting.

Yes i agree w/you DeafScuba.. cuz everytime i seem on (ET) of tv there too much rumors abt worse actress or actor either of them...think it's true happen story or fake happen story depend how you look good or bad at TILL PROVE for sure

Her name is....

and I thought one of the best kid actress who played in "my name is Sam" and "man on fire"...she sure has true talent, as well.

Her name is Dakota Fanning. Yes, she is an excellent actress. I think she is the best of all.

Have you seen her on Uptown Girls and Taken? She did great jobs!!

Steel said:
as for famous kids like the one in the "home alone" movies, he really sucked. but he proably would've been a great actor if he still continued his acting career, but I guess he quit since he was pissed off with his parents taking all the cash he earned when he was a kid.
Macaulay Culkin?? Youre right he still sucks but what about Ron Howard? he played the andy griffith show when he was a little kid. Today hes one of the successful producers in motion picture history.

Kirsten Dunst was pretty good in that vampire flick w/Cruise & Pitt. She was pretty young then..

Oops - the thread was about the worst child actor. Don't really know -tend to give the kids more leeway. After all, they are just kids. Don't really know as "working" in that environment so young is the most fit activity for them anyway.

Worst child actor?

I don't know...

But I think

Elizabeth Taylor
Brooke Shield
Tatum O'Neil
Jolie Foster
Girl who played in Exorcism
Gary Coleman
Girl who played in House of Little Prairie
boy who played in Losing Isaiah

Worst Child Actors - Jake Lloyd (Star Wars - Episode I), Michael Oliver (Problem Child), Macaulay Culkin

Worst Child Actresses - Olsen Twins, Hallie Kate Eisenberg (Paulie, Bicentennial Man)

I would say worst actor/actress would be the power rangers...all of them, Sheesh,...I have to watch with my oldest boy who is only three...they are my god- awful......

Back