Who is the worst child actress?

downing said:
I would say worst actor/actress would be the power rangers...all of them, Sheesh,...I have to watch with my oldest boy who is only three...they are my god- awful......

I never let my boys watch power rangers I think it too violence just in my opinion.

yeah, i was concerned about violence. but i only limit 30 mins of viewing. thats it. my son doesn't really watch entire program because he plays with toy and listen...my son doesnt like police or ninja... he likes dinosaur one...they are okay...however my son perfers bugs bunny/scooby doo as his priority so i don't let him watch too much of power rangers....

ravensteve1961 said:
Ok explain Drew Barrymore? She played in the movie firestarter and she was damn good. And Drew Barrymore had been in several movies since then.

As a child, Drew Barrymore had the "cute factor" in spades. There's the explantion. She was cute, and her first movie was "ET". Enough said there.

But, look at her. I don't think she truly is that great of an actress now. She's good, but that's about it. There's nothing earth shaking about her or anything she's done.

i am not judging anyone who best or worst ... cause they do their best for their talents.. no one perfect in the world!!!

TOF

agree with Cheri , yeah power ranges is too voilence for kids to watching.. i remmy my nephew , he kicked and karated at me.. i was like eh.. where did you gettin that from , he said POWER RANGES! i was like oh man.. so every friday night , i put a channel BLOCKED for saturday morning at 8 am *by itself which it will go off and unblock itself* .. cause i dont like him to gettin voilent abuse or hurtin by me , other ppl, he had ENUFF plms with his family which abused, etc.. u know what i mean! *sighing*

TOF

Yes, I'm agree for not let the children watch volience movies. I make sure that they can watch or not.

whoever makin all cartoons , that ppl who arting , videoing that cartoons.. they KNOW better that they should not add any VOILENCE things on cartoons.. cause it can making kids' mind stir up and snickering and curious to tryin something so danger with their parents or other ppl .. never know.. i dont know why why why they let that cartoon who have volience still ON AIR ???? Sheeshhh!!! i hate that!!!!

TOF

sheeshh @ raven, you sound like you dont like kids at all! *rme* you annoying me!

TOF

ravensteve1961 said:
power rangers is a cartoon :roll:

Yes I know it's a cartoons Have you watched it before? Don't complain if your kids kick you in the *ahem* That's gotta hurt Ravenie... :laugh2:

Banjo said:
Worst Child Actors - Jake Lloyd (Star Wars - Episode I), Michael Oliver (Problem Child), Macaulay Culkin

Worst Child Actresses - Olsen Twins, Hallie Kate Eisenberg (Paulie, Bicentennial Man)
I totally agree with you on this stuff, Banjo.

ravensteve1961 said:
And thats off topic cheri.
why the hell did you just tell cheri that it's off topic when you were the one who went off topic, first??

uh...yeah in fact, you did.

if you read your post before cheri's, then you did.

oh wait...I almost forgot, you don't have a brain so never mind.

Power Rangers is not a bloody cartoon. We have that show in Australia and it shows real actors being Power Rangers.

Ravensteve - get your bloody facts straight!

ravensteve1961 said:
You dont have a brain nether so..??
I guess I'm saying that you don't have a brain because you don't know how to stay on the friggin' topic!

end of story.

shezzbeav said:
Power Rangers is not a bloody cartoon. We have that show in Australia and it shows real actors being Power Rangers.

Ravensteve - get your bloody facts straight!

Oh I am sorry :Oops: I said it too..
hidesbehindsofa.gif

I've been told that there was already a power rangers cartoon but as I surf through the saturday morning cartoons on Fox one time (I used to love watching the new teenage mutant ninja turtles and sonic X but now they don't show those much anymore. :( ) and I don't see none!

perhas someone is on crack? lol

Back