Who is single here?

eh??

its about how fucked up this generation has got, you gotta read it - trust me

hmm, yeah the worlds standards has gones below acceptable, to pretty scaryily disasterious, too

Last edited:
I'm confused.

Single means not married, correct?

However, some of the posts seem to be describing people in dating relationships and calling that "not single."

If a person isn't married, then he or she is single.

If a person isn't in a steady dating situation, then he or she is "available."

If a person is in a steady dating situation or engaged, then he or she is not available but still single.

Right? :)

Umm, the last one, NO. That's incorrect! If he/she is in committed courting relationship or engaged, that means he/she is NOT single. But for legal purposes such as to put "Single" on the check box of Tax Return, SS, Medicare forms, Census and the likes only if you are in committed relationship or engaged but not married yet.. Hope this clears up.

However, in the today's term of "dating" someone is pretty tricky way to tell whether he/she is single or not. Dating could mean he/she is playing around meaning he/she is still available (single and in your word -promiscuity.) That's something we (you and I may have in some common) don't like.

Single is fun thing to do, yes I'm single. - Ignore the naysayers, hang out with my peers, enjoy the freedom, appreciate the absence of compromise ( I don't want to give up in order to make the relationship to work) not just yet!

Til the right person come into my life, and then yeah - I'll cherish the excitement, and marriage is the option, it's just the lifestyle choice, not a (REQUIREMENT) :)

I find it very interesting some of you guys are not able to afford to pay 20-30 bucks on Dating Website to find the love one, or match one.

and use this thread to find a love one, or match one.

You guys are too cute.

I find it very interesting some of you guys are not able to afford to pay 20-30 bucks on Dating Website to find the love one, or match one.

and use this thread to find a love one, or match one.

You guys are too cute.

i spend 100+ a night on women, easily. who needs a dating service when you can do that ;)

The best matches I've met are the ones you meet while doing activities and hobbies anyway.

True but what about deaf people who live in remote area? God bless online but it's sucks that spammers are taking advantage of lonely deaf persons.

Back