Who is single here?

Last time I checked, :hmm: I'll hve to get back to that later. :io:

I realized that I am completely clueless on how to approach men so I might be single for the rest of my life..

(looks around)

Here, kitty kitty!!!

I'm AD's official "Crazy Cat Lady"

I realized that I am completely clueless on how to approach men so I might be single for the rest of my life..

(looks around)

Here, kitty kitty!!!

I'm AD's official "Crazy Cat Lady"

other way around. men is supposed to approach you. *gasp* look at that poor hungry kittie! he looks so lost and sad!

wr0x3o.jpg

other way around. men is supposed to approach you. *gasp* look at that poor hungry kittie! he looks so lost and sad!

wr0x3o.jpg

Apparently I'm not very "approachable", I wonder if it's my twitching eye or raised eyebrows o_O

Aw, what a cute kitty!! It's foaming at the mouth, I think it likes me :eek3:

I'm single, but I'm also older now so am not looking like when I was a young chick. Plus I live with my parents - talk about a double whammy! Bringing a date home to Mom and Dad at my age - LOL!

well, I been married for almost 9 years, with my wife for over 9 years, soo, I guess I am far from being single now

I've been single for a few months now... I don't mind it too much until I find a big spider and have to kill it myself :Ohno:

I've been single for a few months now... I don't mind it too much until I find a big spider and have to kill it myself :Ohno:

It is those things that make us miss them!:lol: Although I like spiders...it's more of just having to do things you didn't have to do before.:lol:

I'm single and totally NOT ready to mingle...It is so awesome...I don't have to worry or stress about any type of relationship BS...yes, I've flirted, hungout, madeout...blah blah blah...but NO relationship and I'm starting school this fall...NOPE, it's all about me...

Been single for a few months now. The last girl I dated wasn't affectionate and she didn't want to learn sign language. She relied way too much on her phone texting with me even when we were in the same room. I'm taking my time to look for the right one, so I am not in a hurry. I kept falling hard every time and ended up with the wrong ones. I am a hopeless romantic. I know, pathetic for a guy. Haha! Is it...the gender identity crisis?

I want a nice, sweet girl who's willing to learn to communicate and I don't mean just sign language. I want to be on the same level with like-mind with total communication via gestures and correspondence. I want the connection. I want romance and to smother her with gifts, hugs, and kisses. I want the whole package. Her appearance isn't important so as long as she keeps clean and is in shape. If any of you nice girls want to talk to me, please feel free to do so! I don't bite! Haha! :D

Just chill out and don't worry about the singlehood. We all know the stories that can be shared from those.
If you're cool things will come to you eventually regardless of the gender you are.

Chat a bit, hang out on AD and meet the rest of the people around here.

Not everyone is the resident pedo so it's all good.

Just chill out and don't worry about the singlehood. We all know the stories that can be shared from those.
If you're cool things will come to you eventually regardless of the gender you are.

That hasn't been my experience, and the experience of most guys I know. They're the ones that have to make the move.

I just gave up.............

I got out of a 5yr relationship about 9yr now. I want to get in a relationship but I am extremely shy and afraid. My family & friends do not understand me at all and no one try to understand me at all. I have more things to fight through then them. I tried & tried but now I stopped because it is frustrating & it makes me fell down so I do not do it at all. Now I am looking for girls like me deaf or HOH fuck the hearing girls, I think they have a better understanding of me plus there aren't any deaf or HOH girls where I live

Look like there going to be large single deaf to meet up at Las Vegas at evening during DeafNation World Expo. Neat...

Back