Who is single here?

Eh, Jessie?

I'm sorry about everyone are single and hate being lonely. Do you need to find a miracle for perfect relationship and marriage? If you need to know how. You can ask me.

Deafchat and relationship site are not helpful. I had experience with deafchat relationships triple times. I don't want to do it again.

I'm not single. I'm happier married. :)

What is your secret? :D

But I am always free night times... ladies are so shallow in my hometown :roll:

See that why we need to bring DeafChat back! Lot of us singles have lot of free times on Friday and Saturday.

royalblue said:
Pinky, everyone here? Aha! Not me. :D I'm actually so happy that I'm single who don't hate to be lonely. I don't regret my choice. ;)

Please PM me about your tips for relationship of 'prefect' marriage. I'm curious about your opinion, that's all. :)[/color]

Uh...uhhh...uhh ohh...Jessie?

What is your secret? :D

You want to know?? Many people have no idea how to be perfect relationship and marriage. I don't like some people are blind about relationship or marriage cause break up and divorce. You know I mean?

I used to be blind in relationship. My mom taught me. I thank to my mom. So why I should be spread out my word at here?

Pinky, everyone here? Aha! Not me. :D I'm actually so happy that I'm single who don't hate to be lonely. I don't regret my choice. ;)

Please PM me about your tips for relationship of 'prefect' marriage. I'm curious about your opinion, that's all. :)

It's not opinion. It's in fact. I will PM you whenever I have time. I need to go bed soon. I have to get up in early morning.

You want to know?? Many people have no idea how to be perfect relationship and marriage. I don't like some people are blind about relationship or marriage cause break up and divorce. You know I mean?

I used to be blind in relationship. My mom taught me. I thank to my mom. So why I should be spread out my word at here?

Umm Im sorry but your tone is patronizing - there are many of us who like to be single and chose that way.

In fact there is no such thing as a perfect relationship or marriage. It is between two indivuduals deeply in love and faith that makes it work - each side bring their own unique dynamics to the relationship so it is virtually impossible that anyone else would claim to have ideas for perfect relationships or marriages. Furthermore, why does it have to be in "secret"? If you have the answers, why not say it here to help us lonely and desperate in your so-called own words? Eh?

I dont get what you're saying. You have a secret to find perfect realtionship but you wont tell us?

Umm Im sorry but your tone is patronizing - there are many of us who like to be single and chose that way.

In fact there is no such thing as a perfect relationship or marriage. It is between two indivuduals deeply in love and faith that makes it work - each side bring their own unique dynamics to the relationship so it is virtually impossible that anyone else would claim to have ideas for perfect relationships or marriages. Furthermore, why does it have to be in "secret"? If you have the answers, why not say it here to help us lonely and desperate in your so-called own words? Eh?

Do you want me to send you PM? Or do you want me to tell here? But I am afraid about mod will transfer to other thread. :roll: I don't mean to patronizing to anyone.

Wait a minute!

Am I seeing double????

Jessie's post was taken over by royalblue!?

Back