Who is single here?

No 24/7 monitoring? That should have been you.

24/7 would be good for Alex, he needs some mods such as myself who is always there until late night and there through out the day during my work hours LOL. I only am absent from AD when I am asleep :lol:

*drinking coca cola* split it out of my mouth *coughing*

Ocean, no I'm not married. :giggle:

:giggle: you said , happy to say that I am not single and thought you got married.

I'm single, and like long walks on the beach holding hands with somebody special who I hope to find someday.

I'm sorry about everyone are single and hate being lonely. Do you need to find a miracle for perfect relationship and marriage? If you need to know how. You can ask me.

Deafchat and relationship site are not helpful. I had experience with deafchat relationships triple times. I don't want to do it again.

I'm not single. I'm happier married. :)

Pinky, why feel sorry for those being single? Some are single by choice. :)

In my case, I date some, but for now, I really don't have enough times to be committed to a gal.

Pinky, why feel sorry for those being single? Some are single by choice. :)

In my case, I date some, but for now, I really don't have enough times to be committed to a gal.

some said feeling lonely and need date so badly. Some don't mind to be single for reason. Deaf, HOH and hearing are the same. I noticed the most single men more than women.

Same here, Brian. I feel I am workaholic

Same as my hoh friend gal is workaholic at third shift. Many men asked her for date and go out of eat. She said can't because she have to go work at night. It's tough for her. :(

But I am always free night times... ladies are so shallow in my hometown :roll:

Pinky, everyone here? Aha! Not me. :D I'm actually so happy that I'm single who don't hate to be lonely. I don't regret my choice. ;)

Please PM me about your tips for relationship of 'prefect' marriage. I'm curious about your opinion, that's all. :)

Last edited:
Back