Who is single here?

Good luck all finding a relationship, I agree we need to know who we are and open to learning about another. Finding someone to laugh, share, grow, get intimate with is something worth finding. Life is too short to miss out on the other side of life where it is nothing but love and everything associated with it.
Bid u all luck and effort.:cuddle::ily:

i ve been single for quite a while also hoping to meet some deaf lady to get to know and just have fun going out since life is short

I have been single for a long time. Six years, I think. Despite the fact that I'm actually handsome. I'm not really looking though. I don't mind to start over.

However I met an European girl at Key West. My "not yet" girlfriend, I guess... but I prefer to wait.

dont wait too long, Ive been in the same situation, girls dont come knocking , they expect you to do that, but they do the first kissing...

How much effort do you put into it? Are you on a singles site? Are you asking out at least three women a month? Are you hitting the gym and taking care of yourself?

Unfortunately, dating is work(without a boss telling you what to do).

Is there a dating site for deaf people in MA?

I have been single for a long time. Six years, I think. Despite the fact that I'm actually handsome. I'm not really looking though. I don't mind to start over.

However I met an European girl at Key West. My "not yet" girlfriend, I guess... but I prefer to wait.

6 years is a reaally long time... You wanna get a girl fast before you lose some of your mojo.

dont wait too long, Ive been in the same situation, girls dont come knocking , they expect you to do that, but they do the first kissing...

True. But this case isn't exactly normal... I went to AA meeting in Florida not long time ago. I'll use this passage from email to alcoholic fellows that I met for just as example.

"I don't know the proper way to say this. I can't think clearly. Yes I admit I've been drinking once again, this time white wine (red wine has been run out at a local foodstore). It's not that alcohol has made me think unclearly; it has to do with particular emails that I received from Ursula.

I planned to mention about the girl I met in Key West last night at the meeting, but I had a second thought because there were four women at the meeting so I didn't bring it up.

Uh, how to place it... I went to a newspaper conference (mostly right wing ones) at Hilton hotel. I was introduced to her by my friends, whom I have known before (I actually went to Key West for this reason). That night I had ridden a taxi to the hotel. So one of them offered me a ride to my camping site in Long Key state park, and it turned out to be Ursula. As I've mentioned before in the meeting, during the whole vacation I was not drinking. When Ursula stopped at a foodstore Publix, she was getting a shitload of alcohol. I went along with her, and bought "non-alcoholic beers" instead. She didn't seem to be intimidated by this. My friends also came over, as I've given them directions.

So, when we got to the screen tent at my camping site (screen tent is a huge "cover", designed to keep insects and winds away), we talked. Naturally she got drunk and we began searching our backgrounds- i.e., where we come from, and so forth. It was interesting view that night, because the water has receded MORE than 250 feet away from the shoreline of beach that has been there some two or three hours earlier. I looked outside with a flashlight as our talks progressed.

When time has passed around 8 or 9 pm, we made a bonfire. Ursula was attracting to me, and her drunk talks became more and more seductive. I was embarrassed because my friends laughed at me as though if I didn't know what to do.

Finally, she was touching me body against body. Said she wants to get in bed in the tent with me in an enticing tone. Eventually I slapped her face twice, back and forth, and she passed out. So I put her in my tent while I slept outside in a beach chair. Everyone was drunk and left except her.

When she woke me up, she was naked (except bottom). I told her, this is NOT EUROPE, this is United States! And she laughed at me.

But anyways I had a fun time with her. So when I came home last Friday, I was stunned at the email she sent me. We did not have sex (I resisted it), out of fear that she might have been a deviant slut with STD. And this "for you" (in German) photo is what she sent me after she went to home in Hamburg.

What is wrong with our Internet generation??? Are we so prone to this filthy business on-line instead of real life?

I was amused at first. Then as few days passed, she sent me an email littered with erotic stories DAILY. The action is very consistent, and she is literally torturing me. I was a bit aggravated and frustrated. And thus I was getting tired of it. She claimed that she had only two men in her life, being 28 years old and all. But that seems to be contradictory, her sending emails seem to say a lot about her. I began to suspect that some of those stories might actually be her experiences... Nevermind, I don't want to think too much while I drink and waste your time.

Uhh I don't know what to do. I'm not yet drunk but I can't think clearly, slightly obsessed. She is hell of a writer. I thought she was OK at English at first, but my thoughts evolved.

While Ursula is pouring on Internet like a teapot, what do you think I should do? Yes she is very attractive but her personality is somewhat jagged and vague.

But uhh. What is even my point anymore. Oh yes. I'd like to know your opinion whether if she is worth keeping, or no... I think I'm being torn apart by this silly little relationship that I have. So you see why I didn't mention this at the meeting- I thought that the four ladies might be a little... disturbed or something.

Thoughts??? Or opinions maybe?

Grazie!
"

I'm tempted to post a photo that she took of herself from email, but I think that would break AD rules, me thinks, not sure.

6 years is a reaally long time... You wanna get a girl fast before you lose some of your mojo.

Yeah, once in a while I pick up girl at a bar for one night stand. So i'm not really worried at all, love is as dead as a black hole to me now (before 6 years ago, I used to be engaged, so you see).

Yeah, once in a while I pick up girl at a bar for one night stand. So i'm not really worried at all, love is as dead as a black hole to me now (before 6 years ago, I used to be engaged, so you see).

Ahh that's not too bad then. For a sec there I thought you had NOTHING in 6 years hahaa.

One night stand every now and then is good, but don't completely write off the potential for a relationship. Doesn't do well for your self-esteem.

Ahh that's not too bad then. For a sec there I thought you had NOTHING in 6 years hahaa.

One night stand every now and then is good, but don't completely write off the potential for a relationship. Doesn't do well for your self-esteem.

Indeed. Of course I might look into the potential relationship as an optional thought-feeder while I sleep at night. Sometimes I think of a lady who might be sleeping next to me, with my arm around her.

Is there a dating site for deaf people in MA?
'

I don't know of any specifically for MA. I'm on POF and OK cupid, but I've only met one deaf person from either site. POF does have forums by state, but the Mass forums are pretty much dead.

I've also been on Deaf dating sites such as ASL singles and Deaf Singles connection. I've never met anyone from either of those sites and there are a lot of scammers on there. I won't say it doesn't work, but it didn't for me.

The best luck for deaf women I have had in Mass is to go clubbing in Allston. There is a large amount of deaf there. When I dated a deaf girl she used to take me there once in a while. I must say, if you know ASL, it can be a good experience. Of course, it's a younger crowd, but there are some older people too.

I used to do Deaf Professional Happy Hour which was a meet up for deaf. There can be women there as well, but many show up with boyfriends as that is not specifically for singles. I don't know if that chapter still exist.

There are a few deaf on this site I would like to date, but there is a distance issue with some. We are a spread out group...

As far as hearing women, it's a difficult relationship to maintain(not impossible). I've dated a lot more hearing women than deaf women. Communication is very important to both types.

single female here and not have any expectations for online anymore as i stopped looking 6 months ago online after seeing tv show catfish. omg that show! Now im happier and people are crazier online than in person so Ive been making effort to go to deaf socials and make a friend or two. i do have enough friends i believe in quality over quantity.

single female here and not have any expectations for online anymore as i stopped looking 6 months ago online after seeing tv show catfish. omg that show! Now im happier and people are crazier online than in person so Ive been making effort to go to deaf socials and make a friend or two. i do have enough friends i believe in quality over quantity.

im in a similar boat as you, but im a male here, i got some serious study to do this year so I can not have any romance or dating or relationship at all, it would be a big distraction that would wreck my attention for study and what's more im pretty happy at being single, lilke i don't need, to 'look right' in the crowd. and sometimes, being in a relationship can make you more lonely, that's a mistake many people make, often unbeknowest to themselves.

One thing I know for sure is that women are amazing. I quit worrying about my looks being anything to do with it all one day, had one of those aha moments watching a woman kissing a dog on it lips while it licked at her. Same with seeing women in love with men with faces half burned off and looking really not so good. While there are superficial females out there, there are plenty enough who are not. It is a mans attitude and what is inside that puts him in the way of one these gifts from God.

All I know the best thing a single man can do is no matter what horrifying condition he is in or has going on is to sink whatever he has for teeth into life and shake it like a rag doll.

I say this for me as much as anyone. Inspiration is everything.

I call myself fabulously spinster :p Skirted around offers of arranged marriage, and all three engagements fizzed. No marriages, no divorces, no kids, and a very short dating resume haha

I'm 24 hoh and live in Georgia. I don't no any one deaf or hoh getting lonely.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Back