Who is scared on riding on roller coasters?

The Joker

Reaction score
I mean some of us is getting a bit too old to ride them now. I used to like em 20years go but I'm in my 50s now my brother is in his early 40s he still loves em.

I think I’ll pass.
I get vertigo from taking off in large jets, fast elevators, and the subway.

I LOVE roller coasters, especially the huge ones with loops! They're the only reason I go to amusement parks, really.

Oddly enough though, I HATE ferris wheels. They scare me. It's the rocking that I don't like. I don't feel like I'm well protected on one.

You're a jokester alright. :lol:

Show me the...
highway_to_hell.png

Pfft.

I am in the age range as Joker but I still love roller coasters. Sadly I haven't had the chance to ride one in many years :(.

Who is scared on riding on roller coasters?

I'm scared of spending money on roller coasters. I hate roller coasters because they're no fun. I don't see what's so fun about it. I've done several skydivings, skiing down terrifying cliffs at Aspen/Colorado mountains, etc.

roller coaster. ppppffffftttttt. what a waste of money. :lol:

I get vertigo just walking down the stairs at a ballpark stadium. Roller coasters? Could do that 20 years ago, can't now.

I did one ride on a roller coaster at Six Flags Gurnee, never to do it again. However, I have ridden a water slide that went 75 MPH. Now THAT was fun.

I love roller coasters - have been on one with 2 loops once - but the things I hate sometimes is having to take off my implants cause I don't want them to fly off. But my mother did same when I had hearing aides so don't blame her.

And I never experienced screaming in these thriller rides so maybe someday I'll figure out a way - I would just enjoy it haha.

grummer posted roll coaster ride this week but not sure under which thread that scary ride.Hell freeze over before do rollcoaster

I love them, but has to be the last ride of the evening, afterwards I will need all my pain meds for a few weeks... They just tear my back and neck up now.

No rollercoasters! Lol, tho I am with Jiro on this one, skydiving is one of the greatest rushes I've ever experienced.

I use to go on a small one when I was younger but not anymore! I would have a whole head of white hair!

Back