Who is scared on riding on roller coasters?

I'm not afraid of the roller coasters, just afraid of how my tummy and head will feel when done. I've never liked loop ones or jerky ones and I don't like any rides that go backwards. Last one I rode was at WDW in 2009.

no it's not. It's a Hershey Park! it's for little kids.

It's not just for little kids. Hasn't been for a long time. Maybe you're thinking of Dutch Wonderland by Lancaster.

Skydiving is very dangerous. You could die if something happens to the chute.My mother jumped out of plane.I was mad! I told her if i should get rich someday to going to do this.
that's why skydivers have backup chutes.

skydiving is dangerous and people could die.... and yet... you're going to race a car at 200mph... you do realize that wearing a seatbelt or helmet is virtually useless if you crash? I feel sorry for whoever has to scrape off your squid off the street with a spatula.

how often do you hear a dead skydiver? more people die from racing than skydiving. :roll:

The big question is always, "How dangerous is skydiving?" In 2012, 19 people died in parachuting accidents in the United States, or roughly one person per 100,000 jumps. Look at the US Skydiving Incident Reports to get an idea of the types of problems that lead to fatalities. If you make one jump in a year, your chance of dying is 1 in 100,000.
How does the fatality rate in skydiving compare to other common activities? Since most adults in America drive cars, let's compare skydiving to driving. Roughly 34,000 people died in 2012 in traffic accidents in the United States ref. If you drive 10,000 miles per year, your chance of dying in a car wreck in any given year is something like 1 in 6,000. In other words, we accept a higher level of risk by getting into our cars every day than people do by occasionally skydiving. The fatality rate for skydiving is 0.006 per 1,000 jumps, according to the U.S. Parachute Association

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/skydiving8.htm

skydiving is dangerous and people could die.... and yet... you're going to race a car at 200mph... you do realize that wearing a seatbelt or helmet is virtually useless if you crash? I feel sorry for whoever has to scrape off your squid off the street with a spatula.

how often do you hear a dead skydiver? more people die from racing than skydiving. :roll:

Well Mom took the chance. Now i should take a chance doing this

NKP5.gif

Well Mom took the chance. Now i should take a chance doing this

NKP5.gif

aren't you afraid that you could crash and die? or are you talking about racing in video game?

Yes the world is dangerous but not to the degree you are making it out to be. EVERYTHING has risks-- even walking down a flight of stairs in your own home so it's a bit pointless to point out the obvious.

It is better to go out and enjoy your life and do what makes you feel good or have fun rather than kibbitz about how something is dangerous (especially something that has been pointed out as actually not having a high death rate).

I agree with Jiro. I'd rather go skydiving and see what that's like instead of riding a roller coaster.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poRM6QngiVY&spfreload=10[/ame]

Mercyyyy! LOL You guys want death defying adrenaline? Parachute into Syria and find your way out*.

*No, I didn't mean blast your way out, I mean find your way out! Get caught? Tell 'em femme Fatale sends them greetings. :P

I love roller coasters...
Have ridden on some crazy ones!!!

Back