Who is most weird member ???

If this isn't a weird member then I don't know what is. :rofl:

15841_220149044688_508499688_4114031_3497765_n.jpg

It's Jiro ready to go out on a Saturday night.

I knew that Lighthouse was weird! She tried to fool me but I just knew it. :laugh2:

LH, what is your avatar? My tired, old eyes can't make out the image. Of course, once you explain it, you may lose your alleged weirdness. ;)

Havent seen you for a while! How's life at UofA?

I think the weirdest member was The Empress.

Oh HELL YEAH! I remember The Empress and her phony posts, lol. Is she back? I'm doing great! Thanks for asking... I graduated in chemistry from U of A so what a big pat on my back! I'm going back to UA for further educations. Hopefully I will graduate with a doctoral degree. It had been a while since I have been in here.

How are you? What have you been? How are the kids and hubby? :D
:wave:

I knew that Lighthouse was weird! She tried to fool me but I just knew it. :laugh2:

LH, what is your avatar? My tired, old eyes can't make out the image. Of course, once you explain it, you may lose your alleged weirdness. ;)

It's an Indian Pipe... or a ghost plant. I found it when I went for a walk in the woods (I like to hike)

I like weird plants :)

i should be the most weird member because sometimes i think i'm anakin skywalker, the greatest jedi of all time.. or am i really the greatest jedi of all time? :giggle:

i should be the most weird member because sometimes i think i'm anakin skywalker, the greatest jedi of all time.. or am i really the greatest jedi of all time? :giggle:

So do you buy boxers or briefs? :giggle:

Okay fine, wrong thread!

A ghost plant. That's cool. Ok, you can keep your weird label, if you want. :wave:

Commando! Gotta have that light saber ready. :laugh2:

Ya'll left it wide open for me. Couldn't resist! :giggle:

Back