Who is most weird member ???

Ahem, Cheri's "Little Friend". However, he would probably prefer to be called large. Pfft
He probably is the funny weirdest.

Ahem, Cheri's "Little Friend". However, he would probably prefer to be called large. Pfft
He probably is the funny weirdest.

:lol: I definitely agree, he's the funny weirdest ADer.

I think umm.... DVD man and one that I forget the name of gentleman lied that he was died plus use two screen names from his niece and his lover ..
From Oregon and work at breakfast and Inn? with Red bird! :roll:

However.. All Aders, moderators and Alexie are weird and included me too! :thumb:

what a great question!!
I know two, but I like not say in case I hurt feelings.[/QUOTE

oh come on, spill it. I'm weird

:lol: You probably are very weird Lighthouse but as I not long on alldeaf I not to familiar with all weird people here. So far the most weird member I come across is PFH. He is truly very weird person:lol: But, PFH if you read this I mean weird in a good way. You good crack and also probaly the most funny here!
I not like mention other weird member coz I think they have something serious missing in them, such as a lack of brain cells.

what a great question!!
I know two, but I like not say in case I hurt feelings.[/QUOTE

:lol: You probably are very weird Lighthouse but as I not long on alldeaf I not to familiar with all weird people here. So far the most weird member I come across is PFH. He is truly very weird person:lol: But, PFH if you read this I mean weird in a good way. You good crack and also probaly the most funny here!
I not like mention other weird member coz I think they have something serious missing in them, such as a lack of brain cells.

Glad you do not think I lack brain cells. :lol:

Back