Who is Bisexual and Bisexual-curious here?

I'm VERY bisexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about experience! I made annoucement that I am not gay little while ago. It happened. Because I am more interested in women who are straight. Thats my personality. Because I like career and family. I have no problems with same sex pefereances. Who cares? Important is that each individual is to to be happy! Smile!

More Bi Deafies - 9ICB !

Toronto is gona be the Queerest place on Earth from June 15th - 18th, 2006 for 9th International Conference on Bisexuality , and again from June 19-25, 2006 for Toronto PRIDE! "FEARLESS" week.

However, I'm not certain what Deaf representation is like for the 9th ICB. Personally I haven't met very many Deaf Bi Folk... I know they're out there.

bbnt said:
Women and women???? Pics please!
Thar ya go..
boobies.gif
boobies.gif

Hope it isn't too much for Heath to handle that.

Im a bisexual, I love to being with girls/women for fun. ;) But I love my Sequoias alot :giggle: and he don't mind if I want to being with a girl for fun. :thumb:

*Singing*

I feel so beautiful
I never thought being a blonde
would be this much fun
My wife is going to flip her wig
when she sees what I have done
I'm coming out of the closet
I was in there too damn long
now I can breathe, oh so freely
and sing you this really gay song
I feel so sexy
I never thought that I would
I want to be a bad bad girl
up to no damn good
Guys are always staring
when I flash them my sexy grin
I used to be an angel filled with love
now I'm a devil filled with sin
Man, I feel like a woman
I no longer feel like the macho man I was
I think the main reason for this is because...
I feel so sexy
up to damn good
I know some people will laugh
and think that I've gone insane
but I want to change my name
to lovely Rita or Kathleen Lee
and start my life from scratch
forget I was ever a fellow
strip naked roll around
in a vat filled with jell-o

I feel so sexy

I feel so sexy

Thankyouverymuch... :D

I used be bisexual. I had threesome with my old best friend and her ex husband. My husband and I had threesome with same best friend but she divorced her husband.

I am not longer bisexual because my husband and I agree that too risk about diease and we have a son.

:lol: @ Nuty you're just too much!

I took this test and I agreed to it.

Straight Preference
You scored 24 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

Does that make me Bisexual-curious?

101% lesbian and prolly never want to try with the opposite sex. I want to be the last virgin on earth!

Straight Preference
You scored 24 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

lol I guess I'm just "curious"

You scored 5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

There was a store across the street from RIT campus called Bi-Rite. I was curious about that store, so I went there. ;)

FelixKat930 said:
Uh-oh I think Nuty has a crush on you because of your lovely eyes and sparkling personality! :lol:

Sssshhh, please don't tell anyone about me having a crush on her...okay?

:rofl:

VamPyroX said:
There was a store across the street from RIT campus called Bi-Rite. I was curious about that store, so I went there. ;)

Moron... *laughing* jk

VamPyroX said:

lol! I don't recall that store, whereabouts was it anyway?

Back