Who is Bisexual and Bisexual-curious here?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am bisexual-curious here. My fiancee Jeremy knows that and we r honest with eachother about everything. He doesn't care if I wanna date a girl but he wnts me to be careful that's about it. :D

I don't really see anything wrong with women having fun with other women. The risk is less than when men have fun with other men.

Maybe, I'm wrong... :dunno:

As long as theres trust and safe sex, then just make sure theres an open communication thats a good thing, im a bona fide lesbain :)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I don't really see anything wrong with women having fun with other women. The risk is less than when men have fun with other men.

Maybe, I'm wrong... :dunno:

Women and women???? Pics please!

Typical of that qUack BBNT to ask for pics...haha!!! BBNT ya never change for the better of it.....so I hope a deer rip your dUck off...heheh :naughty:

I do admire pretty women but I dont think I would ever be bisexual since I am not into oral sex (both genders).........weird.... but in high school a lot of guys thought I was a lipstick lesbian while the girls knew I was totally boy crazy..........funny

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I do admire pretty women but I dont think I would ever be bisexual since I am not into oral sex (both genders).........weird.... but in high school a lot of guys thought I was a lipstick lesbian while the girls knew I was totally boy crazy..........funny

hehe BP21 -- it DOES sound funny!!!! total opposites!

the problem is that too many people have stereotypes of homosexuality - if you dress a certain way, act a certain way and if you dont act "normal" for the same sex like you are a girl and like sports or you are a boy and hate sports, - and you hang out with too many people of the same sex and dont really date......

I'm both bi and bi curious because I'm married and I like to perve at women sometimes...unfortunately hubby's not too impressed with that, but I have pointed out that he perves at women sometimes, so I have rights to do the same! ;)

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I'm both bi and bi curious because I'm married and I like to perve at women sometimes...unfortunately hubby's not too impressed with that, but I have pointed out that he perves at women sometimes, so I have rights to do the same! ;)
Why don't you two find a woman for a threesome!? :naughty:

Why don't you two find a woman for a threesome!? :naughty:

:rofl: Naaa...Hubby's more of an one woman man ....he doesn't believe in having sex with 2 women at the same time -- prefers just his wife (me). No one else. ;)
Just a fantasy, that's it.

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:rofl: Naaa...Hubby's more of an one woman man ....he doesn't believe in having sex with 2 women at the same time -- prefers just his wife (me). No one else. ;)
Just a fantasy, that's it.
What's wrong with living out a fantasy? Heh!

What's wrong with living out a fantasy? Heh!

:o I think I'd be too self conscious having another woman there with me and MY husband, ehhehe! But if we did have an open marriage, I'd go off on my own with my lover and hubby go off with his lover. I just can't be in the same room watching my hubby having sex with someone else other than ME! :P

I never thought about sharing a bed with other women...being a lady myself but I did indeed have fantasties of having 3somes with 2 guys :o in my world... theres only one Queen and thats me :)

I'm bisexual here, and my boyfriend's totally for it... I guess you could say we're in a kind of open relationship because I have his permission to date girls.. :)

U been labeled as Lesbian but now why call yourself Bisexual? *thud*

MizzDeaf said:
U been labeled as Lesbian but now why call yourself Bisexual? *thud*

yeah i know, at first i was like, eww, death to the male race!! then after about a few months, i met a new guy so... now i know, bisexual. :)

Bisexuality

The most basic thing about bisexuality is that it unlinks what most cultures see as a fundamental connection: sex and gender. If you can understand that for some people sexual attraction is not tied to a specific gender, then you understand the most important thing about bisexuality.

Bisexual is the attraction to both sexes. This can be a latent attraction that is never acted on so just because someone hasn't slept with someone of the same sex doesn't mean they are not bisexual. It is a mindset. nothing more.

<~~~~~ IS A PURE 100% LEZBIAN. BUT 2 ALL BI S HERE WELCOME AND PEACE N LOVE 2 ALL,KAT :kiss: :kiss:

Back