Who have VPAD with Wireless, USB and SD card, etc..

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Who have VPAD with wireless with USB or SD Card

I test
USB Keyboard - work

USB Wireless - no work :-(, i back to store, I will wait order long wait!!!

SD Card - Screen Saver under setting -> Display, no work and error :-(

any idea?

SD doesn't function anything. I thought about SD with wi-fi, I check out - NONE.

you see setting->display->screen saver, that sideshow, where i put usb or sd ard?, I don't know

SD doesn't function anything. I thought about SD with wi-fi, I check out - NONE.

none! I even asked Viable staff, they said NO NO and NO.

perhaps, in future.

I think SD is just for upgrade firmware like i see copier machine and big printer laser have flash reader that they use for upgrade firmware.

Yes, you are aright, but why they put "Screen SAver" must Hide becuase peopole saw "Screen Savers"

I know VPAD is Linux, Driver is empty in VPAD, shit, I will see next month becuase Viable is busy all DeafNation Expo state (at NE, OH, GA)

none! I even asked Viable staff, they said NO NO and NO.

perhaps, in future.

yes there is a way to get pictures in vpad i talked to tech support it has to be in png format in \dcim folder on usb flash key only and set in settings -display to random screensaver since sd card support not ready they will add ssd support and future use of jpeg and gif files fyi those vpads are still in beta testing epect some bugs in it and note that in settings - system the 0.3.4 rev 3174 has a bug that wont let it upgrade to new version 0.3.6 rev 3205 and yes i know it is linux based and i can tftp in but has to know the exact file name to get from vpad?

How did you know "new version 0.3.6 rev 3205 ? where?

yes there is a way to get pictures in vpad i talked to tech support it has to be in png format in \dcim folder on usb flash key only and set in settings -display to random screensaver since sd card support not ready they will add ssd support and future use of jpeg and gif files fyi those vpads are still in beta testing epect some bugs in it and note that in settings - system the 0.3.4 rev 3174 has a bug that wont let it upgrade to new version 0.3.6 rev 3205 and yes i know it is linux based and i can tftp in but has to know the exact file name to get from vpad?

the new version upgrade firmware isn't make much different. I checked.

There's a new video phone even better than the VPAD. :) it's called MVP.

How do you know? I would not even say that. Remember talk is cheap. I don't know how good MVP is until I chat with real MVP user outside of HOVRS then I would comment afterwards.

There's a new video phone even better than the VPAD. :) it's called MVP.

Is the VPAD using Windows XP or Vista? If so, I am sure you can "hack" it to load drivers for that SD wifi. If it is non-windows, that might be a different story.

Richard,0

I already asked Viable in early. No, it will not support.

How do you know? I would not even say that. Remember talk is cheap. I don't know how good MVP is until I chat with real MVP user outside of HOVRS then I would comment afterwards.

Simple answer...wireless...but it's bulky. I still would have to see it when it comes out, though.

It is standard WiFi plug in... I don't care about "ugly", only functionality. Beside, it is designed for PDA that doesnt have WiFi. 802.11b works perfectly with Webcam usage.

I checked out Eye-Fi before but it is for camera only which updates your photos to websites.. Not for normal usage..

Eww. It's ugly and oudate. It's overprice for now.

I like one Eye-Fi » Home

Who Have VPAD Any of Problem of Touchscreen ? Yes I have big problem with Touchscreen. I just buy new Mouse for VPAD It Great Help and I ordered wifi yestreday.
I will wait for wifi .

Who Have VPAD Any of Problem of Touchscreen ? Yes I have big problem with Touchscreen. I just buy new Mouse for VPAD It Great Help and I ordered wifi yestreday.
I will wait for wifi .

Make sure you have wireless router. :) There are many deaf failed to understand that it required to have wireless router connect to the device with built-in wi-fi.

I have VPAD Last week Problem with Touchsreen mess up so I brought New Mouse for notebook. It work and Mouse help on touchsreen it help no problem I still test more
I wait for order wifi

Back