Who have Mozilla FireFox?

I think FireFox is way faster, and more efficient, than IE and thats what is important!

Kashveera

I just got new laptop PC and using Firefox which is a good program. On Mac, Im using Safari which is faster than IE for Macs and not worry about IE degrading over time which happened on my older Mac. *Sigh* Bill Gates is very clever to find ways for you to keep buying newest program to make $$ and other stuff...such as getting newest IE and other programs every year. Im aware other programming and other types of computer manufacturing companies are doing the same thing but I think Bill Gates came up first with this idea.

I have Firefox for Linux (I don't use Windows), but I honestly don't like it very much. I prefer Konqueror--it's faster than Firefox for me since I use KDE. I'd recommend Fx (Firefox) for people who use Windows, but not for Linux users who use KDE. I do keep Fx around because its Javascript is better than Konqueror's, but Konqeror is getting better and it has some nice features like highlighting misspelled words in text entry boxes, zoom buttons, Flash ad blocking, nice FTP browsing (shows it as icons rather than a list), and it passes the Acid2 CSS test (Fx and IE fail it miserably). However, Konqueror is a Linux/Unix exclusive at the moment. Firefox takes an obscene amount of time to start for me--it takes about a minute or more to start on my (Linux) system, while Konqueror shows up in under 5 seconds. :D Konq handles AD just fine, so I'm not worried about it. :D

That said, I do keep Fx around because Konqueror doesn't handle some sites properly like www.aslpro.com that Firefox handles perfectly. (I can right-click the page in Konqueror, go to Open With, and select "Firefox" to open the page I'm on in Firefox if needed.) Thankfully, with the speed of Konqueror development, I'm finding myself turning to Fx less and less. ;)

I use both Firefox and IE.

I must use Firefox for Alldeaf because I can't access Alldeaf on IE since the site was updated.
That's because IE doesn't follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards faithfully--it uses Microsoft's "extension" to the standard. ;)

When the site still works on Lynx and ELinks (text-mode web browsers) but not IE, you know something's wrong with IE. :P

That's because IE doesn't follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards faithfully--it uses Microsoft's "extension" to the standard. ;)

When the site still works on Lynx and ELinks (text-mode web browsers) but not IE, you know something's wrong with IE. :P

EXACT! GOOD POST! :gpost:

Don't listen to Microsoft: bad monopoly stinky, wrong web standard.

Hey! I just switch to FireFox few hour ago! It look great! I like it because all Video seem get faster than IE and it getting faster. But still have problems with QuickTime.

That's true but most good webmasters design their site to be IE compatiable. Your goal should be to have your site accessible by all of the modern browsers.

I use Firefox myself but keep IE for Windows Update and testing my own site to be sure there aren't any weird IE-specific problems that need to be fixed.

Between 60-68% of my traffic is IE users so it's important for me to have my site work properly in IE.

I use the Mozilla on my Linux workstations, and both Firefox and the Mozilla Suite on several of my windows 98/NT/2K/XP systems.

Firefox 2.0 is available. Works great on my end.

Regards,
Christopher

boooooooooooooooooooooooo

before did tom famouse favorite ie7 and yahoo but after 2006 this bad mozilla very bad make freeze my computer!!!!!! why tom have use for ie of use myspace.com did prove than mozilla and photobucket no place.. no thank:rl:

I'm use safari for rest of stuff, use firefox for virtual earth on mac.

For bootcamp, I use safari for most of stuff and use IE for virtual earth because virtual earth on IE is more smoother.

I still use Firefox. But Safari might be one. My opinion is that Safari will be growing more popular. Because iPhone, Window, iPod touch, and Mac use Safari. In future mobile Safari will rule the internet. Mozilla did not develop its for mobile reasons. Safari is 100 percent web standard where you can go on wireless.

my bro in law's puter have Mozilla Firefox.. I cant tell the difference between firefox and IE.. on my puter i have IE .. i have been using firefox few days now- its cool... :)

I use Safari the most due to speed, stability, etc. Firefox is kinda slow and has old coding in it, though it works better with Myspace.

I use Safari the most due to speed, stability, etc. Firefox is kinda slow and has old coding in it, though it works better with Myspace.

yeah it worked pretty well iwth myspace as i know IE doesnt show all of that? strange.. ha.. :)

Back