Who have Mozilla FireFox?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Kim aka deafmedicalpoet got me into it and downloaded it for me on my computer. I love it.. more faster and can have any theme on it! I am having an Halloween Theme right now! :) It's much better than IE but I keep that one just in case.

What about you guys?

I do have Firefox now cuase iceriver said about firefox firefox blah make me grrrr gonna have to download lol .. before my old harddrive that I used have firefox till damges then I wont do it downlaod but it hook me up want download again blame on iceriver lol heheheh :giggle:.. I am sure iceriver will see this what I said and :slap: me lol :lol:

Yes, I am using Firefox and theme I am using is Red Cats (blue flavor). Its cool to see a cat bouncing a ball or world on it tail at the top right hand corner near the x for close. :lol:

Firefox are sux and too slow, so I like IE better...

There will forever be the Mozilla Firefox versus Microsoft Internet Explorer teams "squareing off" with one another. :eek: LOL

FWIW, I use the new Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7 Release Candidate 1 (RC1). This new tabbed version is similar to Mozilla's Firefox in looks and feel. I mainly use MS IE7 (RC1) because it seems to integrate better with Microsoft Office suites as well as other Microsoft programs. (Yeah, I'm a Bill Gates fan all the way... Wish I had bought their stock when it first went IPO... I'd be a millionaire... LOL).

If you are interested in the new Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can find it at

Internet Explorer 7: Home

Dave

Go to Tools > click on Themes > click on Get More Themes > Firefox's Themes page. Click on All Catogories so you can browse all of the themes. Pick and download whatever you like. :)

HATES IE! I love my FIREFOX! Theme? Where do I find that?

Opera is actually faster than IE and Firefox. Only thing I dislike Opera's tab way it is. When I click link to make auto new tab windows but it take me there instant which I do not want.

...(Yeah, I'm a Bill Gates fan all the way... Wish I had bought their stock when it first went IPO... I'd be a millionaire... LOL).

Yea, I wished I did the same thing. I had some money back in the early 80's to invest. I estimated if I put some of it into MS stock by the mid to late 90's I would have had some $50 million. Yikes!!! Hindsight is always clearer than foresight...eh?

Back on the topic, I use Firefox and I like it much better than IE.

Opera????
It's pretty nifty. There are some websites that have pictures I want to save, but they have a transparent image on top of the image you want to save. So, when you try to save that image... it comes out as another image that you don't want. For instance... FLICKR. Anyway, with Opera... you can type in the URL of the cover-up transparent image as a blocked URL and that image won't load any more. :thumb:

since you mention about Opera. As well I do have mini opera on my treo. Its faster. Sorry off-topic here.

I have both firefox and opera in addition to ie. Yet I prefer opera :thumb:

It's pretty nifty. There are some websites that have pictures I want to save, but they have a transparent image on top of the image you want to save. So, when you try to save that image... it comes out as another image that you don't want. For instance... FLICKR. Anyway, with Opera... you can type in the URL of the cover-up transparent image as a blocked URL and that image won't load any more. :thumb:

Thanks for the hint . I appreciate it.

COOL! Thanks! I did it...it is cool to see Halloween however I was hoping for fall one. :) like colorful leaves..maybe one day. :fingersx:
Go to Tools > click on Themes > click on Get More Themes > Firefox's Themes page. Click on All Catogories so you can browse all of the themes. Pick and download whatever you like. :)

Ohhhh okay .. thought it sings opera songs. hehe

Back