Who has been sick lately?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
My husband Jeremy and I have been sick this weekend due to sore throat, sinus and cold. :roll: I hope we both feel better asap! :) Jeremy was working today but has to leave early today because of sickness. If anyone has been sick lately..what kind do you guys have.

I was down with the flu this past Monday and Tuesday, but I am about 95% better now. Hope you feel better soon!

I've been sick for 2 weeks.. runny nose, hacking up stuff, coughing.. its not the flu, not a cold.. Allergies I'm thinking. :D Anyhow, Im better now than I was a week ago.

Get well all you sick people!! :P

Thank you! :ily: Being sick while pregnancy is worse.. ugh.. I hope I feel better.. I don't want to be sick alot during the pregnancy to affect the baby.

ahhh i hate flu sick.. i just had one.. and got over with it.. wheew.. ihate it lol.. and hey wildkatress.. congrats .. :)

Have this horrible cough since Decemeber 1st. No cold, or fever or anything that resembles a flu. Just a stomach flu and a hacking cough.... how fun~!

no its not fun!! been complain when i had that.. so lucky to have patience hubby.. lol

WildKaTReSS said:
My husband Jeremy and I have been sick this weekend due to sore throat, sinus and cold. :roll: I hope we both feel better asap! :) Jeremy was working today but has to leave early today because of sickness. If anyone has been sick lately..what kind do you guys have.

getting well very soon :thumb:

Still sick since more than a month.. Over with flu/fever... still have coughing, and stuffy nose.. my brochistic is almost 85% better.. sigh! :)

BAH i think i got the runnies of the diherrea flu BLAH, annoys my tummy to no end! and double the whammy is my monthly hitting me the same dang time

I wish I have FLU.... :nono: Only Fever comes to me few times, if I take good care with. :D :roll: I would in next few weeks during the storm coming down here!

Not me, I just went to see the doctor and got my blood tested.

And I haven't been sick for a year or two. I think?

Last edited:
MizzDeaf said:
I wish I have FLU.... :nono: Only Fever comes to me few times, if I take good care with. :D :roll: I would in next few weeks during the storm coming down here!

uhmm im gonna haveta become Nurse Fly Free :rofl:

for those who are now battling the winter BS -- hope u all feel better soon!!!!! i rarely get sick too but ahh when i DO happen to come down with something i tend to just drink tons of hot tea and sleep for the next 24 hrs

hope all of you who are sick get well soon! strange that the current flu strain in the u.s. isn't the strain that was expected to hit the country. all of the vaccine made this season was for a different type of flu. ouch . . .

oh god... now my mom's sick... she isn't sure if she got the flu or not... I'm visiting my father and she emailed me she's sick yesterday... if she continue to be sick tomorrow then I'm gonna grab my clothes and stay with my father to avoid my ma until she get well :(

my son's been coughing for a week now.. yikes.. but for me.. i'm healthy 100% i rarely get sick i dunno why, that's good :D

I heard about colorado Flu outbreak killing kids... any of u guys heard this? i pray they're healthy and cure the outbreak.. so no more kids die from that.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
my son's been coughing for a week now.. yikes.. but for me.. i'm healthy 100% i rarely get sick i dunno why, that's good :D

I heard about colorado Flu outbreak killing kids... any of u guys heard this? i pray they're healthy and cure the outbreak.. so no more kids die from that.

Yes, I heard. I just went to dr appt this morning for update on my pregnancy.. I am 6-8 weeks will do sonogram next week.. Dr is worried since there are outbreak for pregnancy mothers.. need to have some shots to prevent flu, slpitlis (sp?) oh boy! eek!..
I am very sadden for those innocent children were passing on, whether they dont know their time is up! :/ but they are in good wonderful hands up above.. bless those families who lost their loved little ones.

Back