Who has been sick lately?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
my son's been coughing for a week now.. yikes.. but for me.. i'm healthy 100% i rarely get sick i dunno why, that's good :D

I heard about colorado Flu outbreak killing kids... any of u guys heard this? i pray they're healthy and cure the outbreak.. so no more kids die from that.

that's bad outbreak, I was :shock: that State got bad flu. hopefully it will broke to kill flus soon.

I have been sick for three days, now it's over!

Right now, I have ugly dry nose! I need a lotion!

:ugh: colorado flu virus... norwalk virus... new mexico virus... hong kong virus... ebola virus... melissa virus... shakespeare virus... wait a min! that was computer virus! :naughty:

MsGiglz said:
Still sick since more than a month.. Over with flu/fever... still have coughing, and stuffy nose.. my brochistic is almost 85% better.. sigh! :)

Ms Giglz I've been sick for three and half weeks with bronchitis and spasm of my lungs, also runny nose, coughings, and asthma. Took antibiotics and other medicines...but now finally am getting better. I am about 95 percent well now. Just in time to enjoy Christmas holiday...whew! By the way, congrats on your pregnancy!! You bet me...I have five kids. It's truly a blessing to have another baby even tho you didn't expect it. Looking foward to reading about your updates on your pregnancy. Hugs!

tekkmortal said:
:ugh: colorado flu virus... norwalk virus... new mexico virus... hong kong virus... ebola virus... melissa virus... shakespeare virus... wait a min! that was computer virus! :naughty:

ooh my... aren't you BBNT2??? :gossip:

I rarely get sick too. Last time I had flu was last spring time. Yikes I know how some of u feeling due flu.. Hope you will gets better soon :D

Ahhies. It seems Jamie passed the sickness to me, and been sick for about two weeks now. Cold, sneezing, nasty bathroom runs, not in the mood for food. Allergies is the one. I don't take any meds for allergies because NONE works, that the doctor provides. haha

I am getting better, but still Margrains are still in the way. :-P

i havnt had a single cough or anything in 6 years not since i had mono in january 1997

that was the last time i was sick ;p

i was been sick last tuesday 12-9-03 i got high fever 105 my chest hurt, bec i cough alots, my nose running, and no threw up... so now i am 100% better less cought, less running nose.. i take care of myself no ones take care of me ;-( so thank for everyones not for taking care of me, so i took care myself... i'll live

I had a fever last night of 101.9 degrees but now the fever is gone but I am still coughing though, I get sick once a year, I always get sick in the winter time, I hate winter!!!

hello everyone,
oh i got sick last summer june 2003 to oct 2003 still sick my dr tried find what wrong he think i got bronchisits so dr gave me anti-botic but not work for help and back dr again dr gave me inhale for help lung to clear up mucus out but not working out and cought not bad but get hurt my back awhile cought ouch back to dr again gave me other new medince called Z-Pak is helpful for but still sick not help till oct26 i went to allergic ear and throat and nose place you know and dr told me i have to allergic screen test and i got 112 needle on each arms and look what kind i got allergic is ? whoaaa i got careless weed and yellowdock weeds and house dust and mesquite tree and mold two of kind long word wowow now i got allergic shot every week that alot help and i feel better no more sick wowo that help to lung breath better allergic shot to fight of allergic cant come back to get sick again lol i am better now. still allergic shot for 3 to 5 yrs

I havent been sick for a while. Except my boyfriend got one a couple of weeks ago even I kissed him and I didnt get sick.

husband said " I haven't see you get sick often.. Must be my baby having a strong immune system in your belly " I laugh when I hear that LOL... Altho I do get some Post nasal drip ( which is common for season allergy) but it has been going around like that for long time.. soo my daughter and I have that and we learn that it does give look like sore throat but its not a sorethroat due of post nasal drip (weird) whatever..

As for my son.. He is a "grumpy" right now (finally start showin his side effect) from the radiations and chemo that he's going thru now... Poor little guy.. I am still "helping" him to get himself back to his feet by doctor's suggestions from yesterday.. soo now he is eating soup (whew).. and more fluids too! My husband and I feel bad for him he's such a sweet little boy who's going thru a lot but he is brave!! and Mommy (me) is brave too.. and Im doing great as well so far... soon soon baby born.. not sure when ROFL.....

ciao,
Wendy ~taking lots of breaks between post to post LOL~

eternity said:
I havent been sick for a while. Except my boyfriend got one a couple of weeks ago even I kissed him and I didnt get sick.
dirty old man's proably sick because he rarely takes baths! :roll: (or even showers)

Ice said:
i havnt had a single cough or anything in 6 years not since i had mono in january 1997

that was the last time i was sick ;p
:bsflag: are you serious?

Back