Who got snow?

I can't go out the front door as the snow is blocking it. I have no stairway below my side door because my landlord tore it out last summer and never replaced it. There's a snowdrift piled all the way up to the door itself. :shock:

Wow.. you had a lot, lot of snow, Shel. Here, not much. Actually, we didn't have snow until late last night. It was snowing until it stopped today.

We are going to have another blizzard Wednesday and Thursday.

where I live, we live in snow for 4 to 5 months of the year we are in the single digits or below freezing quite often. In fact barely above 15 degrees is pretty warm here.

Sunday am..

028-3.jpg

027-2.jpg

019-3.jpg

Digging my hubby's SUV out

025-4.jpg

020-3.jpg

002-Copy.jpg

Now, it is freed!
003-2.jpg

Digging my SUV out..that was HELL! 4 hours of digging!

017-3.jpg

016-1.jpg

011-4.jpg

010-2.jpg

Why does these wipers have to stand out? Is there a reason to have it up? :hmm:

Yea, it took me a few years of living in MD to learn that! ha!

Hope you all enjoyed the pics!

I wonder that vehicles are not allowed to park on the street for the duration of the storm. Allow to park your vehicle across your house without driveway?

I wonder that vehicles are not allowed to park on the street for the duration of the storm. Allow to park your vehicle across your house without driveway?

Some neighborhoods don't have anywhere else to park except on the street. It's what happens when homes are built so close to each other and then some people would prefer to have more house and no driveway instead of less house and a 1 or 2 car driveway.

My neighborhood is 85 years old. Back then, they didnt build driveways. However, as time progressed, people built separate garages but my house doesnt have one yet. If my street was marked "Snow Emergency route", I wouldnt be able to park on it but it isnt. Only the major routes are marked. Rarely, you would see a residential street marked for that purpose in Baltimore. It is more common in DC.

Back